♡16♡

I LUV U ➣ KSJ.MYG
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi
______♡______

"On a scale from one to ten how much of an am I?" I question. Jimin and Jungkook look at up at confused as I plop down on the couch between them ignoring annoyed looks from the couple. The two shove me as they slide over to make some space.

"Depends on what you did," Jimin replies giving me a side-eye as he reads his book.

"I've been texting Jin a lot recently," I confess gaining confused looks from the two. "We've been flirting kinda."

"But isn't he with Taehyung and you're with Hoseok?" Jimin asks eyes still focused on his book.

"Jin hyung treated you like though!" Jungkook chimes in with a childlike pout on his face.

My eyes widen starting to remember when Jungkook beat up Jin for me. "It was all a misunderstanding Jungkook. He wasn't the one texting me it was someone else," I explain.

The expression on his face softens as he points at himself. "So I hurt Jin hyung for no reason?" he asks.

"Is he okay?" I ask looking over at Jimin who is seems more interested in this book.

"Jin hyung is his favorite person, I come in second despite the fact im his boyfriend," He states blankly.

"I have to go call him and apologize," Jungkook mutters getting up from the couch.

I watch the younger leave and look over at his boyfriend who seems unbothered with the whole situation. "Aren't you scared Jungkook might have a crush on him?" I q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter