Lazy (UmjixSinb)

Gfriend Oneshots

The blinding rays of the sun shone through the glass door, urging SinB to wake up. She sat up and stretched her arms, released a yawn mixed with a groan. She then stared straight ahead, before looking at the sleeping angel beside her. She inched closer, using her elbow to support her upper body. She continued to stare and observe all the features her girlfriend have. "You know, staring is bad." The sleeping angel said, SinB smiled. She danced her fingertip over her girlfriend's cheeks. It felt so soft, like marshmallows. "I know." She replied. SinB held her breath as her angel opened her eyes, revealing a a set warm beautiful brown eyes. "Good morning." Umji said, smiling brightly. SinB couldn't look away, she felt her cheeks get warm as she continued to look at the goddess right in front of her. "Good, good morning indeed." SinB whispered, slightly out of breath. Umji leaned in and let their lips meet. She then pushed her dazed girlfriend aside to yawn and stretch. Like Sinb, she stared straight ahead for a moment before looking at her girlfriend. She climbed up to her and clung like a koala holding on tightly. Recovering from her dazed state, she hugged Umji, just as tight, if not tighter.

"So are we just gonna stay like this?" SinB asked, playing with the hair of Umji. "Yeah, I'm lazy today." Umji replied, slightly muffled as she was currently snuggling on SinB's neck. "But I'm hungry." And on cue, Sinb's stomach began to grumble. Umji chuckled and looked up. "Okay then, I'll make breakfast." She said, sitting on top of SinB, holding both of her hands. But then she looked at the clock sitting on top of the bedside table. "I'll make lunch." She corrected herself. SinB smiled. "Okay." She said, pouting her lips, signaling for a kiss. Umji leaned in, but instead for her lips, she went for her ears and whispered, "Wait here." Before getting up and running away, knowing full well that grumpy SinB would make an appearance because of her stunt. "Kim Yewon!" She giggled as she quickly went downstairs to make breakfast.

SinB grumpily entered the kitchen, but her frown was soon turned into a sweet smile as she found Umji quietly singing while cooking. She walked towards her and hugged her from behind, resting her chin on the crook of Umji's neck. "Whatchu cookin?" SinB asked, closing her eyes as she inhaled the scent of jasmine with the smell of bacon. "Bacon and eggs, your favorite." Umji replied, putting one hand on top of SinB's. "Mmmmm, sounds delicious." She said, now nipping at Umji's neck. "S-SinB, stop, the bacon would burn." Umji warned, her hands slightly shaky in holding the spatula. "Then turn it off for now." SinB said, expertly turning the stove off. She spun Umji around, took the spatula and placed it aside. "Now where were we?" SinB asked, smirking. She didn't make Umji wait as she leaned in, kissing her lips as if it was a drug she was addicted to. Umji's hand went directly to SinB's neck, circling them around it, as SinB placed both of her hands on Umji's waist pulling and securing each other in their places, as they don't want it to end. Their somewhat steamy interaction was interrupted by their breaths slowly fading away, they both pulled away, breathless. Umji touched her lips and bit it. Recovering from their moment, she turned the stove back on and continued cooking. SinB smirked, but even then, she can't help but blush.

"Here." Umji said, placing two plates on the table. SinB smiled like a child and ate. The whole breakfast was done in complete silence and occasional smiles and stares at each other.

After the breakfast, they went to the living room where SinB immediately played a game in her Xbox. Umji just sat there, and soon got bored listening and watching SinB play, so she turned her body around, letting her head to hang from the couch while her body stayed seated. SinB took notice of the slight shift and turned to look at her. She laughed. "What are you doing?" She asked incredulously. Umji pouted and puffed. "I'm bored." She replied, looking at a stray hair and tried to blow it. SinB paused her game and placed the controllers down. "Okay, let's go to the mall then." She suggested, about to stand up, but was held down by Umji. "I don't want to go out." She said, her head still hanging from the couch. SinB suddenly brightened up.

Umji looked at the nerf gun on her hand. "What about this?" She asked, loading the gun with ammo. SinB did the same and smiled. "Since you don't want to go out and have fun, I'll bring fun to you." She explained. "Now, there's no rules, you can do anything. And if you run out of ammo, you can collect the ammo that I fire you. First to be shot, loses." SinB said, gathering more ammo. "Ready?" She asked Umji, whose jumping from excitement. "3...2...1...Go." SinB counted. Umji immediately went to the couch as the word Go was said. She ducked down as SinB fired at her, effectively avoiding the bullet. "Oh no you don't." She whispered to herself as she fired towards where SinB hid, but she can't see her.

This continued for hours, SinB shooting, Umji shooting back, without any of them hitting each other. It was raining orange and blue bullets. Their laughs echoed around the whole house, lighting up the atmosphere. SinB hid under the bed. They have already been playing for so long that they started using the 2nd floor. Not sensing noises, she carefully got out, but was soon ambushed by Umji, who jumped on her, trapping her body with her legs. Umji smirked. She leaned in, SinB anticipated, her eyes closed. "You lose, I win." She whispered, shooting SinB in the stomach. Sinb groaned, holding a hand where the gun shot. Umji looked at her concernedly, slightly bringing herself up to see her stomach. Seeing this opportunity, SinB didn't waste time in kissing Umji, successfully flipping their positions. "Okay okay you win, but can I now get my kiss?" She asked, pointing at her pouting lips. Umji giggled and kissed it. They stayed like this, kissing each other, on the floor, for a minute before pulling away. "Satisfied?" Umji asked, her arms around SinB's neck and massaging the back of her head. SinB closed her eyes, her hands inside Umji's shirt, feeling the soft skin under her finger. "Mmhhmm." SinB hummed, obviously satisfied. But then her stomach grumbled. Umji smiled, patting SinB's stomach. She stood up and held her hand out. "Come on, I'll cook dinner." SinB took her hand and stood up. She entwined their hands and went downstairs, their hands swinging back and forth.

"What are you making?" SinB asked as she sat on the kitchen counter, looking at Umji as she prepared their dinner. "Pasta, I'm too lazy to do anything else." Umji said, having a hard time tying her apron. SinB went down from the counted and tied it for her. Umji looked back and pecked her lips. "Thanks." But Sinb held her in place, deepening the kiss. "S-stop Sinb." Umji said, giggling. Sinb pulled away and looked at her giggling girlfriend. She pecked her lips one last time before completely pulling away. 

SinB watched Umji as she cut the onions. "Can I help something?" Sinb asked, wiping her tears away. "Yeah, can you cut these for me? My eyes are hurting." She asked, Sinb nodded and took the knife from her started cutting the onions skillfully. Umji looked at her amazed. "Didn't know that you're good at cutting onions." She commented, placing the pasta in the boiling water. Sinb smirked, now done in her task. "Just because I don't know how cook, doesn't mean I don't know how to cut onions." She said smugly, her elbow resting on the counter top. Umji smiled, now cooking the sauce. "Do you want white or tomato sauce?" She asked, Sinb contemplated for a bit before coming up with an answer. "Can you make a mixture of both? I forgot what it's called." Sinb said, observing how her girlfriend move. "Okay." She replied, sauteing the ingredients together. As she cooked, Sinb sat there, mesmerized at her every move.

"Enjoy." Umji said, serving two plates, shaking Sinb off of her daze. They ate, smiled plastered on each others' face, but like lunch, dinner was also done in silence.  

They sat on their chair, unable to stand up due to their full stomachs. When suddenly Sinb started humming a familiar tune. She stood up and offered her hand to Umji. "Dance with me?" She asked, looking hopeful. Umji chuckled, but took her hand nonetheless. They stood facing each other, staring at each other's eyes. Umji's arms s around Sinb's neck and rested her head on the crook of her neck, as Sinb circled her arms around Umji's waist. She hummed a tune, same as earlier and they started to sway side by side with Sinb kissing the crown of Umji's head. 

"I love you." Sinb whispered to Umji, still holding their position. She kissed her head again.

Umji looked up and smiled. "I know, I love you too."