Chapter 6

Starry, Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning Jaijin hyung.” Sunghoon greeted when he saw him.

“Morning Hoon-ah.” Jaijin replied. “How are you?”

“I’m fine, hyung. Thank you again for rescuing me that night. I don’t know what will I do without you hyung.”

“Go find yourself a lover so that she can take care of you.” Jaijin laughed.

“Too many candidates to choose, hyung.” Sunghoon joked. “A lover.” Out of the blue Jiwon smiling face came across his mind.

“What candidates?” Suddenly another voice interrupted, washed Jiwon’s face away.

“Good morning, Jaeduck hyung.”

“Morning, Hoon-ah, Jaijin-ah.” Jaeduck replied.

They walked together to meeting room for their weekly progress meeting with the staffs.

“Good morning. Let’s start our meeting today.” Jaijin chaired the meeting.

After 2 hours of presenting and discussing, the meeting ended. Everyone has left the meeting room except for three of them.

“So, how’s the meeting with Author Eun?” Jaeduck asked.

“It was a fruitful meeting. His proposal is indeed good and beneficial to us. He would like to feature our company in his latest novel that will re-produce in manhwa version. It would be much easier if he just created an imaginary company, but after I researched his works, he likes to adapt a real life situation into his work. Making his works more realistic and sensible.” Sunghoon explained.

“How does he plan to do that? Does he need someone from us to assist him?” Jaijin asked.

“About that, he did have one condition if we agree with his proposal. He insisted that he wants me to be his advisor. I suggested either one of you, but he said he only wants me, and it was not negotiable.”

“Aaaah…our Hoonie..what have you done Hoon-ah?” Jaeduck mocked.

  “What hyung? I didn’t do anything.” Sunghoon said, defending himself.

“Are you sure, 100% sure you didn’t do anything, Hoon-ah?” Jaijin added. “Well, I don’t blame you for that because you can be oblivious even when someone into you.” Jaijin laughed.

“I’m not that dumb, hyung.” Sunghoon said, feeling hurts.

“Aigoo…our Hoonie sulking.” Jaeduck coaxed Sunghoon while patting his shoulder. “I’m okay with his ideas, besides I don’t think me and Jaijin have time to handle new projects. Our plates are full.”

“And since your event with Ko couple already ended, you should be able to assist him.” Jaijin added.

Sunghoon thought about it for awhile before he finally nodded.

“Okay hyung. I will contact him soon.” Sunghoon said, acceded.

‘Hoon-ah, stop being an ignorant when it comes to love. You always give great advice to others but why can’t you take it yourself? Preach what you speak.” Jaijin encouraged.

“And if he is indeed into you, why not then? Just go ahead.” Jaeduck added.

“HYUNG!!” Sunghoon half-shouted making Jaeduck and Jaijin laughed to their hearts content.

“We just wanna see you find your own happiness, Hoon-ah.”

“I know hyung. I know.”

“By the way, is he single and available?” Jaijin suddenly asked.

“HYUNG! Stop it. For God sake.” Sunghoon screamed, causing Jaijin to laugh.

“It’s not that, Hoon-ah. If he can set a condition, why couldn’t you? Try to dig about his life and if he is happened to be single, why don’t you offer him a contract with us? A match making contract.” Jaijin explained.

“Do some research about him, it shouldn’t be a problem since he is quite well known. After you acquired all necessary information, prepare a proposal to him and presented to him later. I understood that his assistant also there during the meeting?”

Sunghoon nodded.

“Then, you may also ask directly to his assistant. What would his preferences like? What type of partner does he need? Ask him about his past and present relationships. Don’t forget his future plans and inspect all the pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter