Epilogue

Starry, Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dear beloved, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Eun Yoonji and Jang Suwon in marriage. In the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife."

"Do you Jang Suwon, take Eun Yoonji to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do. I Jang Suwon, accept you Eun Yoonji, as my constant companion and my loving wife. I promise to care for you, honor you, and cherish you, for as long as we both shall live."

"Do you Eun Yoonji, take Jang Suwon to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you may face, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do. I take you as my wedded husband, to share my life with you, and pledge that I will love, honor, and care for you in tenderness and affection, in all the many circumstances of our lives."

"I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today, our wedding day."

"I will forever wear this ring as a sign of my commitment and the desire of my heart"

"And now, by the power vested in me by the state, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife.”

"Family and Friends, I present to you for the first time Mr Jang and Mrs Elaine Jang.”

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

“Congratulations!”

“Congratulations!”

“Congratulations!”

“Thank you everyone!!!”

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

“Tired?” Jiwon asked, his hands automatically massaged Sunghoon’s shoulders. “Ermm… a bit.” He answered as he drowned in the pleasure from massage and Jiwon’s touch.

The cool and windy breeze woke Sunghoon up. He did not remember how did he suddenly slept in their bed. The last thing he remembered was Jiwon was massaging his shoulders once they were home after the wedding party. The sliding doors left open and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter