Chapter 23

Starry, Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, mind to enlighten me the relationship between you two?” Jiwon curiously asked while pointing at Eunji and Suwon. Eunji pretended she did not hear the question while Suwon just smiled smugly. Sunghoon just laughed at their reaction. Even without them personally informed, all of them can guess their relationship.

“Ermmm?” Jiwon urged. “Tsk...you already knew. There’s no need to put it into words.” Eunji tsked. “What do you mean I already knew? I know absolutely nothing.” Jiwon clarified with his innocent face. Eunji glared at him before she sighed. “Fine.” She sounded resigned. “We’re friends.” She said. “Friends?” Jiwon asked, his eyebrow slightly lifted. “Friends.” Eunji stressed it out. “Just friends?” He asked again. “Just friends.” She highlighted. “What do you mean Just Friends?” Suddenly Suwon asked. “Huh?” Eunji startled. “You know what I mean.” She insisted and gave him a sign to just follow her lead. “I don’t.” Suwon pouted, noticed the sign sent by Eunji but he pretended he did not understand it. Her face turned crimson red, embarrassed with Suwon response. “Yah! Why are you behaving like this?” She whispered. “What? I also want to know what do you mean by JUST FRIENDS?” Suwon grumbled. She sighed heavily. “Why the hell did she fall for someone like his brother? Adult trapped in 5 years old boy.”

“FINE! We’re together.” She muttered. “Together?” Jiwon smirked. “Together. Couple.” She clarified. “Oh? We are?” Suwon slightly raised his eyebrows. “What do you mean We are?” She startled. “Well, you said we JUST FRIENDS and now we’re couple. Ermmm…” Suwon teased. Eunji speechless. “Huh? So, you mean you hug, hold hands and kiss anyone that not your girl?” She snapped. “What?” Suwon dumbfounded. Eunji got up and left them startled. “Haish.” Suwon felt guilty and immediately ran to coax Eunji leaving Jiwon and Sunghoon behind. Sunghoon looked at Jiwon and chuckled. “They’re cute together. You shouldn’t do that. Her face turned bright red like cooked prawn.” He said. Jiwon laughed. “It’s a payback time.” He smirked. “There, they’re coming back.” He pointed with his lips. “All is well?” Jiwon asked and smirked as he saw Suwon thumbs-up. “So simple.” He muttered to Eunji. “Shut up you.” She replied. 

“When are you going back to Korea?” Eunji diverted their attention. “Erm…it’s up to him. I don’t mind staying longer.” Jiwon replied. “I love to stay longer but I’ve already left work for more than a month to Jaijin and Jaeduck Hyung, so I have to go back soon.” Sunghoon answered. Eunji sighed. “And here I thought we can finally enjoy our time here together.” She sounded disheartened. Jiwon laughed. “We can always come back, it’s not like we’re going back for good.” Sunghoon nodded agreed. “Fine. Next time you’re coming back, I’m going to drag both you around. No excuses.” She warned. “As you wish.” Jiwon smirked. “Now, since we’re not going to be here for long, I required some private time with my lover.” Jiwon winked at Sunghoon, whom face already turned from white to bright red. “And I believe both of you too need some time for yourself.” He smiled smugly as he softly pulled Sunghoon’s hand to follow him. “Bye sis. Bye brother-in-law soon-to-be.” Jiwon waved as they walked away.

“Huh…what a troublesome brother.” Eunji grumbled. “Why? I love your brother though. Or should I start calling him Jiwon-Hyung now? Since he already approved me as his brother-in-law.” Suwon teased. Eunji shot him a killing stare. “Why?” He laughed. “You’ve been calling him Jiwon-Hyung ever since. Why are you trying to act innocent now?” She uttered. “Ops…busted.” He sniggered. She sighed. “By the way, put that aside. I’ve got another crucial thing to do.” He suddenly sounded serious to the point it scared Eunji. “Why are you being so serious all of sudden?” She faked a laugh, anxious. He did not reply her, instead he took her hand in his and caressed it softly. Before she could say a word nor pulled away her hand, he lifted her hand and kissed her fingers softly.

“I’m sorry for leaving you alone for so long.” He kissed her hands again.

“I’m sorry we couldn’t meet the last time you came to Korea.” He kissed her hair.

“I’m sorry for lying to you.” He kissed her forehead.

“I’m sorry for didn’t utter a word about me knowing Jiwon -Hyung issues and about me working with your father.” He kissed the corner of her eyebrows.

“I’m sorry for teasing you.” He kissed her eyes.

“I’m sorry for not being there for you when you need me the most despite knowing everything.” He kissed her nose.

“I’m sorry for not being a good and reliable partner.” He kissed her cheeks.

“Above all, I’m sorry for everything.” His finger lingered on her lips before he softly pressed their lips together. Soft, light and sweet apology kisses.

Her eyes beaming with tears of delight as they glanced from his face.

“That’s not fair.” She said in between her sobs.

Suwon laughed as he pulled her into his embrace. Whispering I love you softly and sweetly in her ear that left her weak and trembling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Where are we going now?” Sunghoon asked as he followed Jiwon.

Instead of answering, he unlocked his car and gestured Sunghoon to get in and he drove away instantly. Sunghoon glanced at Jiwon. Wondering where is their destination. He kept asking Jiwon but Jiwon just shook his head and smiled.

“You’ll know sooner or later.” The only replied he got.

Sulked and frustrated as Jiwon kept on ignoring his questions, Sunghoon pressed down the window and held out his hand. Feeling the wind blew through his fingers. The smell of the ocean hits his nose. He breathed in, long and deep. “It feels like Jeju.” He whispered. “The place where we are heading to is similar to your house at Jeju.” Jiwon suddenly spoke. Sunghoon turned his head to Jiwon as he heard that. “So, we are going to someone house.” He said. “Whose?” He asked again. “I won’t say a word anymore. It ruins the surprise if I tell you now.” Jiwon winked. “Ughh…you shouldn’t tell me that to begin with.” Sunghoon pouted as Jiwon laughed. “Be patient, my dear.”

After almost an hour drive, they finally reached their destination.

“We’re here. Come.” Jiwon smiled as he held out his hand to Sunghoon. Sunghoon looked around. They stopped at one of the beautiful cozy beaches house. It was a high pillars house with spacious deck facing sea that guarantee a beautiful gulf view. “Let’s go upstairs.” Jiwon said as he pulled Sunghoon to follow him around. Sunghoon was amazed by the house and view. “This is beautiful.” He muttered. “Like it?” Jiwon asked. “Very much.” Sunghoon replied as he slowly explored the house. “It has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Fully furnished house and fully equipped kitchen. Each room decorated beautifully with King for master bedroom and Queen for other 2 rooms. Master bedroom has private balcony with gulf view. At ground level has picnic table and outdoor charcoal grill for us to enjoy. Also, it just few steps away from beach and private. All houses in this area were built slightly far from each other to maintain the privacy of the owner.” Jiwon smiled. “Owner?” Sunghoon repeated. “Is this your house?” He asked. Jiwon smiled. “Used to be mine.” He answered and smiled as he saw Sunghoon’s confuse look. “It is ours now.” Jiwon said as he pulled Sunghoon softly towards him. “Ours?” Sunghoon wondered. “Ermm…” Jiwon replied as he nuzzled into his neck. “Ours.” He whispered in his ear as his hands slipped inside Sunghoon’s shirt.

“Jiwon-ah, wait. Hold on.” Sunghoon stopped his hands. “HMM?” Jiwon raised his eyebrows. “Wh…wha…what?” Sunghoon’s face already turned to crimson red. “Go with the flow. It’s the mood.” Jiwon winked and smiled naughtily. “……. I…It…it’s still…. still bright…outside.” He wriggled out of it. “Then.” Jiwon reached out to grab a remote control and pressed a button. Automatically all the window blinds closed. “See. It’s dark now. Anything else?” He smirked. “You…you calculated this….” Sunghoon mumbled. “Stop talking now.” Jiwon said as he sealed their lips together. He pulled Sunghoon closer, omitted any gaps between the two of them as he delved deeper and deeper, probing and tasting the taste that he loved, deepening the kiss. He broke the kiss just for them to take a breath before Sunghoon pulled him down for another long deep sizzling kiss. “Don’t stop.” No one in right mind could resist the temptation of kissing Sunghoon and Jiwon already gave up himself long time ago to Sunghoon’s sweet invitation. He took his mouth again, and their kiss turned wild and uncontrolled. “Hoon-ah, my pretty darling.” He rasped against his mouth, his tongue caressing his lips. “Let’s go to bedroom.” Drowning and engulf in pleasure, Sunghoon just let himself being led by Jiwon.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jiwon rested his head on the bed headboard. He was alone on the bed, sulking while Sunghoon was in toilet, showering. After their steamy make out, Sunghoon got up to take a shower and Jiwon planned to join him too but knowing Jiwon, it meant something else. Thus, Sunghoon insisted on showering separately. He did not have any energy left for whatever scenario in Jiwon’s mind. He knew he would lose to temptation the moment he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter