Chapter 2

Starry, Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung!!….hyung!!!”

“Jiwon hyunggggggg!!!!!” Suwon shouted.

“Yah! Are you trying to break the glass by screaming?” exclaimed Jiwon as he descended.

Suwon smirked in triumph.

Jiwon walked straight to car leaving Suwon fumbled in his pocket for car key.

“So, where are we going tonight?” Jiwon asked while setting his seatbelt.

“Kies Club,” Suwon said while searching the club direction on GPS.

“Oh? That’s new. Why they suddenly arrange an event there? No budget?” Jiwon laughed.

“They said this is just an appetizer. The main event will be held later. Tonight event only via invitation. No outsiders allowed. You bring your invitation card, right Hyung?”

“Yah! Shouldn’t you are supposed to bring it?”

“Hyung! I told you this afternoon to bring it. Yours and mine are different invitation. They sent it directly to you. Mine is via firm.”

“I have it,” Jiwon claimed and smacked Suwon’s head with the card.

“Isk..this hyung..jjinja..,” Suwon muffled.

“What?”

“Huh? Nothing. Hyung, later at the event I already arranged a meet up with President of Tsuya Corporation. They are interested on your new work and if the term and conditions agreed by both parties, they will provide support to our firm. Technically speaking, financial support. With them, we can immediately start producing your new work and they also said to re-produce all your work as they are still in high demand. If this turn out well; hyung, you don’t have to work anymore. You can live on royalties only.”

“Where’s the fun in that? I couldn’t make fun of you anymore if I stop working,” Jiwon smirked.

“And how can that royalties alone enough for me? I need to make more money so that I can spend more,” Jiwon added while laughing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter