Chapter 19

Starry, Starry Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If there comes a day when you no longer need or love him, send him back to me in a way I sent him to you. Happy and contented."

 

“You know, I was here few years ago.” Jiwon uttered. “Here? You mean Jeju?” Sunghoon asked. “Yes. It was after the incident. You heard it right? I requested to come to Korea to stay with my grandparents.” Sunghoon nodded. “A week after I reached Seoul, I missed the feeling of the fresh air on my face and the wind blowing through my hair. Above all, I missed the beach. Thus, my grandparents brought me here. Jeju was somehow similar to Hawaii as both of it is an island.” Jiwon smiled as he remniscened the past.

“I always go to the beach at night to calm myself and I love bathing under moonlight.” Jiwon laid down on the deck chair. “Where were you staying here?” Sunghoon asked. “Who knew we might already meet before this?” He continued. “I don’t exactly remember the place. I just knew it was near to the beach. Oh, there’s one particular night I still remember. I still get chills and goosebumps whenever I remembered that night.” Jiwon tittered. “Oh? Why? What happened?” Sunghoon asked, curiosed. “I saw an angel but at the same time, there was an accident occurred.” Sunghoon rolled his eyes when he heard it.

“Really? Almost similar to mine. But I think I saw an angel of death instead. Because it was at night and he was standing there in the water under the moonlight. I was enchanted. I might approach him if not for an accident occurred that time.” Sunghoon smiled as he stared above, watching million of stars surrounding the crescent moon. “So, your first love was not me?” Jiwon turned to his side to look at Sunghoon, there is a hint of jealousy at the end of his question. “I thought I’m your first love.” Sunghoon speechless for couple of seconds. Then he laughed.

“I was enchanted, yes. But I didn’t think I fall for him. I don’t even know him let alone fall for him.” He laughed. “You are being ridiculous. Besides, he’s gone the minutes I looked away. But his silhouette remains in my mind. I do wish to see him tho. His back view was mesmerizing. I bet he was a gorgeous angel of death.” He giggles. “You never see my view from the beach tho, bet mine is more captivated compare to your angel of death.” Jiwon muttered. “Yeah. Yeah.” Sunghoon mocked and laughed. “What? Don’t believe me? Wanna try it now? I don’t mind tho.” Jiwon said, stood up and begin to strip. “Yah! Don’t be crazy.” Sunghoon pulled him back to the seat. “Fine. Okay. You won. Isk. Childish.” He mumbled as Jiwon smirked in triumph.

“Darl.”

“Erm...”

“Darling.”

“Erm…”

“Hoony-ah.”

“Why?”

“Sunghoon-ah.”

“What?”

“Kang Sunghoon.”

“What is wrong with you?” Sunghoon laughed.

Jiwon changed to a different lying posture, with a hand propping his head. Gazed him lovingly. “I love you.” His voice resonated slightly with a gentle warmth that seemed to cast a spell. Sunghoon was momentarily speechless before he smiled to Jiwon. Jiwon casually took his hand in his and intertwined them. Sunghoon gazed down at their fingers. Fingers where each contour was clearly defined. Jiwon’s fingers are pretty and a very nice-looking hands that belonged to an author. Hands that deliver a warm sensation whenever he touched him. Sunghoon closed his eyes, inhaled and exhaled deeply before reaching out his arms and wrapping them around Jiwon’s neck. Softly, by his ear, he whispered, “And I you. Forever.”

For a moment, silence filled the air around them.

It was a little cold. The chilling winds hits on their face. Worried that they would catch a cold, Sunghoon decided to climb off from on top of Jiwon and tow him back inside the house. But he was just stood when, unexpectedly, Jiwon pulled him back into his arms.

“Kang Sunghoon.” He nibbled on his ear.

“Jiwon-ah.” His palms were somewhat numb and tingly.

Jiwon buried his face into the crook of Sunghoon’s neck and inhaled deeply letting out a small growl. His arms wrapped around Sunghoon’s waist while nuzzling his face into his neck.

“Let’s go back inside.” Jiwon said softly.

Sunghoon’s heartbeat was getting louder and faster.

Their situation and Jiwon made his body grew somewhat weak.

“Don’t want to go in? You want it here?”

Sunghoon blinked and tongue-tied. “No…. not here...” He wriggled out of his embrace.

Here? Eventhough it was completely enclosed and no one could possiblily see it, still, that was just too…. Sunghoon’s face turned bright red when he thought about it.

Unfortunately, Jiwon seemed to feel differently. It would be perfect that this most significant of nights also carry a slightly different ambience. He did not give Sunghoon any chances to refuse, proceed to convey his resolve using actions. He whispered softly, in his most gentle voice, the low deep tone that Sunghoon loved the most, conveying his sense of desire that he did not wish to hide it all. Feeling slightly puzzled, Sunghoon opened his eyes to see Jiwon, face to face with him.

“My darling.”

“My love.”

“My soul.”

“My Hoony.”

Jiwon was overwhelmed by his desires and emotions that he did not conceal them at all as he gazed intently at Sunghoon. “Be good. Let me hold you.” Sunghoon bit down his lips and closed his eyes, shivering and listening as the sound of their breathing intermingled. Slowly, he at last loosened his hands, which had been cluthing Jiwon’s shirt.

No longer restraining or resisiting.

.

.

.

.

.

When Jiwon finally carried him inside, Sunghoon was slightly shivered and his entire body felt as if it could fall apart. He squirmed and squeezed his body as Jiwon held him in his embrace. But then, after a little while, it happened all over again. Contemplated either to laugh or cry, Sunghoon begged for mercy. “Please, spare me. I’m really tired and sleepy.”

Jiwon let out a chuckle. In a low and husky voice, he coaxed him.

Sunghoon fallen asleep in his embrace as Jiwon pulled the blanket over their bodies. Watching the sleeping beauty in his arms, it has been a while since they slept together. And right now, as Sunghoon slept in his embrace, brought million of emotions inside him. He pulled Sunghoon closer to him, brought his face to the crook of his neck, to feel his warm breath on his neck and his body heat against him. “I love you. You’re mine now and forever.” He whispered before dozed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunghoon woke up feeling blessed and content. The first thing he saw when he opened his eyes was the love of his life. Jiwon. Sleeping peacefully next to him. His arms wrapped around Sunghoon’s waist as it belonged there. Sunghoon smiled. He traced his finger along Jiwon’s jaw. Runs his fingers through Jiwon’s soft hair before brought back his fingers to trace the contour of his face and stopped at his lips. Carefully, he kissed them before got off from the bed and made way to the bathroom.

Jiwon is still sleeping soundly when Sunghoon walked out from the bathroom. It is now half past 8 o’clock. After dressed up, he got out from the room and walked towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Normally he would just go to his aunty’s house for breakfast, but as Jiwon is here, he told his aunty they would have breakfast in his house instead. He could not risk having breakfast at his aunty’s house knowing Jiwon’s behavior in the early morning everytime they spend the night together. Remembering how Jiwon once suddenly pushed him down not long after they had breakfast turned Sunghoon’s face crimson red. He fans himself to get over his embarrassment. He immediately opened the fridge and took out few ingrediants to prepare breakfast instead.              

After 30 minutes, breakfast done and ready to be served. Sunghoon then walked back to the room to wake Jiwon up. Jiwon is still sleeping when he opened the door. Sunghoon smiled, he walked over to the bed and sat next to Jiwon. He leaned down, kissed Jiwon’s forehead and whispered. “Time to wake up sleepyhead.” Jiwon groaned softly in response, but no signed of him waking up. “Wake up, honey.” Then instead of Jiwon woke up, he suddenly pulled Sunghoon to his embrace. “Morning cuddle.” Jiwon murmured and shut his eyes tight.

Sunghoon chuckled. He let Jiwon hugged hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter