I love Midoriya?

Love is like a rose, beautiful yet painful

“Todoroki kun, you and Yaoyorozu seem to be going well.” Midoriya said as he sits down on the couch next to the red and white haired boy. Handing him a cup of warm tea.

“Yeah, Everything's going surprisingly well.” Todoroki replied.

“Do you have any hanahaki attacks lately?”

“Yeah, it’s slowly getting worse. I might need to confess soon. Maybe I’ll try to confess to her tomorrow.”

“…..Yeah, I think that’s a good idea.”

They both sat in silence. The only sound that was heard was the TV playing.

Midoriya’s POV:

Tomorrow Todoroki’s going to confess to Yaoyorozu. Todoroki and Yaoyorozu are finally going to be together. Todoroki is going to be cured. My heart felt warm and relieved. Todoroki won’t die, that’s a relief. I hope he and Yaoyorozu become a happy loving couple. I can leave peacefully and happily.

It’s now midnight and I feel like a kid on a sugar rush. I can’t sleep. Todoroki’s soft breathing echoes throughout the room. The rising of his back is so calming and peaceful. I can already see his smiling bubbly face after he confesses. Yaoyorozu standing next to him, holding hand in hand.. Maybe I should run away. Then mum and everyone wouldn’t have to suffer knowing I have died. Instead in their heads maybe I am still alive in them. I hate that I have to get their hopes up but it’s better than facing the truth. I’ll leave tomorrow night. Packing a few of my clothes really makes me face reality. I probably won’t need a lot of clothes. I lay on my bed hoping I can fall asleep now. Minutes past by and soon I have been lying there for half an hour still wide awake. Maybe I’ll go take a walk and come back.

Tip toeing down stairs trying not to wake mum or Todoroki up, I open the door. A gush of cold wind blew against my face. It was snowing. The dark night sky was filled with bright shining star. The dark lonely streets were peacefully and quiet. I try to enjoy my last walk of the streets I grew up in. I felt as if I was in my own world. Just me and my thoughts. I wonder where I should move to. When I’m gone; I wonder if anyone would miss me? Would they all move on? Will they forget me? A cold icy feeling slid down my face. Ah, tears again. I wonder how many times I have cried ever since all this disaster happened. I miss my happy self. I miss the me who could smile all day just from seeing Todoroki. I miss the Todoroki that was near me. When did he get so far? I miss him. I wish Todoroki was here, right next to me. If only we could be like that.

Normal POV:

Today’s the day. Something big is going to happen. Todoroki is finally going to confess to Yaoyorozu. Thoughts of doubt and fear fills Todoroki’s head. He could feel his heart beating throughout his entire body. He stuttered along his words during breakfast.

“Todoroki kun Good luck today! Fighting!” Midoriya cheered with a sunny smile.

“Thank you Midoriya. For supporting me and giving me a place to stay.” Todoroki replied.

“No problem. You can stay here as long as you like.” the green haired boy said.

“My mum needs some company after all” Midoriya mumbled at his last sentence.

“Pardon?” “Oh, nothing. I’ll be cheering you on today.”

“Thanks.”

Todoroki runs through his script as he grabs out a red and blue box from his bad. He has already repeated the words he was going to say a million times. It is now lunch and people are rushing out of the classroom.

“Let’s go eat lunch Todoroki san.” Yaoyorozu said in a excited voice.

“Based off your voice, did you pack good lunch today?” the red and white haired boy smirked.

“Yep. I’ve got karage chicken for lunch today!” She exclaimed

“That’s nice. Hey Yaoyorozu, how about we eat in the classroom today.”

“Ok sure. Why the sudden change though?” the dark haired girl asked in a suspicious tone.

“N-No reason. I just feel like eating in peace and quiet today.” Todoroki replied trying to sound normal however stuttering on his words.

“Ok then.”

The classroom was nice and quiet. The only sound heard was the screaming of boys in the background from the cafeteria. Out the window was beautiful white snow falling and gently landing on the ground. Yaoyorozu hummed happily as she ate her fried chicken.

“It’s snowing quite a lot.” Yaoyorozu stated breaking the silence.

“Yeah, it is winter after all.”

“Hey Yaoyorozu, I have something I’ve got to tell you.”

“Hmm? What is it?” the girl asked.

“Yaoyorozu, I’m in love with you.”

CLANK! The chopsticks instantly fell from Yaoyorozu’s hand with a bang on the table.

“That’s not true.” she said in a cold voice.

“What do you mean?”

“Todoroki san, aren’t you already in love with someone else?”

“No, I love you Yaoyorozu. Who else would I be in love with?” Todoroki questioned.

“Todoroki san, stop lying to yourself. You clearly love Midoriya.” Yaoyorozu said.

“Midoriya? Why would I be in love with Midoriya?”

“Todoroki san. I don’t what has blinded you. Just accept it. I was watching you. You shot glances at Midoriya every second of the day. You notice the slightest things in him.”

“How can you be so sure?”

“Because whenever you look at him your eyes are filled with happiness. Tell me when you see Midoriya smile, does your heart feel warm? When he talks to you, can you feel your heart beat? When he’s hurt and sick, do you feel a tug in your chest?” Yaoyorozu asked with watery eyes.

“Yes…I do.” he replied in shock. Staring into blank space.

“That is love.”

“I’m in love with Midoriya?”

“Yes, you are. But you have to hurry.” her voice dropped.

“What do you mean? Why do I need to hurry?” “

Midoriya’s dying, Todoroki kun.” He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Why did Yaoyorozu say Midoriya’s dying? He was happy. Midoriya was smiling to Todoroki, cheering him good luck just this morning.

“He has the hanahaki disease.” Yaoyorozu said.

“For who?”

“I’m certain it’s for you.” All the life instantly vanished from the red and whit haired boy. Memories of Midoriya in the bathroom was played in his head. Midoriya is dying?