I love you (finale)

Love is like a rose, beautiful yet painful

“N-No I didn’t leave you because…” Midoriya’s coughing started again. It was the most pain he has ever felt. He could feel knives striking every single part of him. He couldn’t breathe. Blood and flowers were pouring out non stop. His hands were covered in blood, Blood spreader across the floor. Midoriya instantly knew his time’s run out. This is it. This will be the end of his story. His tears started streaming down his face as he saw how his mum would react. He could see a lifeless Todoroki staring at his gravestone. He could hear people blaming Todoroki for his death. He didn't want that.

 “I thought I would be happy leaving peacefully but now suddenly I want to survive.” Midoriya laughed in a painful voice.

“Midoriya? Are you okay?”

The reply Todoroki got was just more painful loud coughs. However, the coughs weren’t just normally hanahaki coughs, they were painful coughs that were crying for help.



“Midoriya! Please open up!” Todoroki shouted.

Then suddenly Midoriya fainted. He could hear his body banging hard against the cold toilet tiles. The coughing stopped. Todoroki looked down to his foot and he could see a river of blood streaming down from the indie. “Midoriya!” Todoroki yelled. But there was no response. He has to save Midoriya now. Using his fire he melted the lock and slammed the door open. There lied a pale cold Midoriya. Blood was all over the floor and toilet. Flowers covered every inch of the place. Blood was all over Midoriya’s uniform. His hands were bright crimson red clutching flowers in them. each corner of his mouth had blood rolling down. His lips were bright red. His eyes were closed, his cheeks were a bright pink from the tears.

“Midoriya!” Todoroki ran up to Midoriya and held him in his arms.

“Midoriya, Please wake up! Please don’t leave me!”

The green haired boy’s large eyes gently opened. His eye lids were still hanging down. Less than half of his eyes were open. His bloody mouth pulled into a gentle smile. He slowly moved his hands up. Opening his hands revealed a red and white carnation.

“Todoroki kun…It looks like you.” Midoriya whispered.

“What? What are you saying Midoriya? Please stay awake. Help will come soon.” Todoroki pleaded tears began rolling down his face.

“Todoroki kun..I love you.” Midoriya said quietly before his eyes closed agin.

“I love you too Midoriya.”

Midoriya’s hand slowly dropped to the floor. His face pulled into a small smile before turning to a lifeless face. “Midoriya? Midoriya!” Midoriya’s vision was then engulfed in darkness.

————————————————————

BEEP BEEP!. Midoriya’s eyes fluttered open. A white ceiling was the first thing he sees. A nice soft breeze blew past. He looked to his right where there was a window, it was evening. The sky was filled with pink, orange, yellow and purple colours. It gave of a warm sensation. The rustle of the trees was so calming. It was peaceful. There was a warm sensation on his hand. He looked down and there he saw Todoroki sleeping soundly, he was clutching on to Midoriya’s hand.

“Todoroki kun” the green haired boy said in a quiet voice. His voice was half blocked by the oxygen mask.

“Midoriya?” Todoroki rose up in surprise. As soon as he saw the green haired bit, his eyes was instantly covered in tears. His face was filled with relief. He had a smile on his face.

“Todoroki kun, am I alive?” Midoriya asked.

“Yes, you’re alive.”


 “Thank you Todoroki kun.”

“For what?”

“For loving me.”

“Idiot, I’ll always love you. No matter where you are, I will find you. As long as there’s you then there’s me.”

“I love you Todoroki kun.”

“I love you too.”

END