Is it because of her?

Love is like a rose, beautiful yet painful

Todoroki has noticed how his eyes naturally spot the dark green curly hair wherever he is. No matter in crowds or just at the food court, he just can’t help searching for Midoriya. Todoroki is so grateful to Midoriya, he has helped him with the biggest burden he has been carrying his whole life with just one sentence. It’s so funny how to Midoriya’s one sentence changed his whole life. He now has more confidence in himself and tries to use his left side more often. Though he wants to express his gratitude, it has been rather hard to talk to Midoriya. Whenever he gets the chance, the conversation ends fast and gets rather awkward.

“Todoroki san?” Yaoyorozu said looking at Todoroki wondering whether he was paying attention to what she was saying.

 “ Ah, yes?” Todoroki replied.

“Why are you so distracted? Are you ok?” Yaoyorozu asked.

 “Oh nothing.” Todoroki said. “Ok then.” Yaoyorozu said sounding suspicious.

Todoroki recently grew closer to Yaoyorozu since their battle with Aizawa sensei. Yaoyorozu was actually a very gentle and kind girl. She was his first female friend.

One day in the middle of class, Todoroki felt a lump in his throat. He has been coughing a lot recently. But he never thought it would get this bad. Then it got to him there was something in his mouth. It tasted horrible. He could taste the irony taste of blood and vegetables in his mouth. He quickly excused himself to the bathroom. Todoroki was running in the hallways, while keeping whatever it was in his mouth from spilling out. He rushed to the toilet and spitted out a Nepal lily. It was black in the centre with green tips on the petals. Todoroki was horrified. He had no words. He knew exactly what this disease was. He read it in books which Endeavour made him read. Todoroki never would have thought he would have this disease. ‘Who is it?’ was the word that echoed in his head. Todoroki sat there not knowing who could it be to cause him to be like this. “Is It Yaoyorozu?” Todoroki thought. She is the closest girl he knows. The dark blackish colour in the flower looked liked the colour of her hair. But does he really have feelings for her? Todoroki couldn’t think any other girl he could have fallen in love with. After all he doesn’t really talk to anyone really.

As Todoroki returned to class, all eyes were on him. Throughout the whole lesson Todoroki had a blank expression on his face while staring at Yaoyorozu.