Mine (IX)

Just Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mummy, is this from her again?” Sehun walked to the living room where his mother was watching tv with a bowl of salad in her hands. His mother looked up to him upon his voice. When she saw the familiar blue heart shape container that his son was holding, she nodded eagerly.

Sehun sighed, staring down at the thing, and then looked back to his mother, frowning. “I thought I told you to make her stop.”

“There’s no stopping to that girl, Sehun-ah. You know her the best.”

“But mummy, I do- “

“Do you really want her to stop, anyway?” His mother raised her eyebrow at him, challenging her son. When she saw Sehun froze and uncertainty reflected in his eyes, she huffed. “See? You don’t really want her too. But if you insist anyway, tell her yourself. I don’t have any heart to see her pouting again.”

Biting his lip, he walked back into the kitchen to finish the chocolate moist cake that was made for him. It was different for every single day. Sometimes it would be Korean dish food or maybe Chinese or even western. Sometimes it would be cakes or pudding. His mother has told him that she had nothing to do when she was back from school and there was no one to entertain her, so she would learn cooking or baking by herself.

Sehun was aware that she did not have any friend except him.

To be honest, that made him felt guiltier. He was always busy between studying and then rushing to go to SM building as an idol trainee. He didn’t have any chance to play around if he wanted to debut soon.

After finishing the cake and washed the container, Sehun peeked into the living room again. His mother was nowhere in there, maybe she has gone to sleep. Holding the container close to his chest, Sehun slowly went out of the house and close the door without making too much noise that would wake his parents upstairs.

The street of their neighborhood was empty since it was already past midnight. Han’s household was all dark except the street lamp in front of their house and a small lamp at their door. Sehun looked around first just to make sure that no one was there to see him, before he quickly sprinted to the tree just next to the house to climb it. He successfully made his way to jump into that one room that he knew so well with the container still in his hand.

When Sehun quietly pushed up the window of her room, it was illuminated by a dim light from a scented candle that was placed just on a bureau not too far from her bed. She was sleeping soundly, with a bolster hugged to her chest. Sehun carefully stepped into the room and put the container on her desk. He took some time to tidy up her scattered books.

Sehun walked to her bed and sit at her legs. The fragrance of flower surrounding the whole room. He knew why she started to like scented candles. It was because of him anyway. He gave her scented candle as a gift for her tenth birthday, and that was when it started. She loved the scented candles just as how much she loved books.

Sighing, he got up and pulled the blanket and wrapped her with it, incase she was cold. Sehun caressed her soft hair before making his way to climb down and go back home. He wasn’t aware of the two pair of eyes watching his every move.

“Look at your son, telling me to stop Jasmine from sending him food. How could she stop when he keeps going back to her?” Mrs. Oh grumbled, but an affectionate tone could be heard from her voice. She watched as Sehun crossed his way back from Han’s household to theirs with her husband by her side.

“Let him be.” Mr. Oh chuckled lightly, pulling his wife closer as they stood at the window of their room. They have been expecting Sehun to go there anyway. He almost did it every night because Sehun and Jasmine hadn’t met each other for quite a time since Sehun became a trainee.

And it seemed like Jasmine was not the only one that was missing someone.

“We all know how much Sehun likes that girl. She’s the one that keeps him sane.”

 

 

Another month of torture finally has passed. There would be time he asked himself if he really wanted to be an idol. It was torturing enough back then during his trainee time, and now that he finally made her as his wife, it was worse to leave her alone again.

“Sweetheart!”

Sehun slammed the main door with too much force, ignoring how loud the sound was or the fact if he would crash it. He threw his luggage near the sofa and called for her again. The tour has finally ended. He hasn’t gone back to this house for a month because of his schedule and he was not exaggerating when he said he almost went crazy. All he wanted right now were to have his wife in his arms and kiss the hell out of her. Hearing to her voice alone through the phone was not enough.

“Jasmine! Where are you?” he looked around, wasn’t sure where he should start first – kitchen or just go straight to upstairs. But his dilemma was answered when a loud running footsteps from upstairs was heard. In a few seconds, he saw Jasmine frantically ran down the stairs, almost stumble of her own foot before she jumped into his arms.

Two years. They have been ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter