Mine (III)

Just Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun arrived home later that Jasmine expected. She fall asleep with her head in her hands while waiting for her husband to eat together. She didn’t know how long she has been asleep until someone tapped her shoulder a few times while calling her name.

“Sorry, sweetheart. Baekhyun was being annoying. He dragged me to have dinner with the group although I refused."

Jasmine slowly opened her eyes, rubbing it a few times as she let Sehun's word slowly sank into her mind. She felt Sehun's eyes on her, but she was still feeling dozy because of the sleep.

"Then, you already had dinner? I can put this in the refrigerator in case you are still-"

"No. Let's eat. It has been a while. I didn't eat with them because I know you'll cook." Sehun began putting the meat into her bowl of rice before he put inside his. As he began eating, he noticed that his wife was still staring at him, her eyes half closed. He smiled to himself, thinking how adorable was she to keep awake so that she could be with him. Sighing to himself, he put back the chopstick on the table and stood up.

"Up you go." He pulled Jasmine out of her sit and then pushed her to the sink. "Wash your face, and then eat and then you can sleep. Sorry for keeping you awake, Min." He opened the tap and helped his wife to wash her face.

Jasmine whine incoherently when Sehun said sorry but let him washed her face. She could feel Sehun's hand tangled in her hair as he tried to keep her hair from her face. His fingers gently brushed her skin with the cold water. Jasmine was wide awake after that.

"How's university? Sahee and Jinsoo are doing okay?" Sehun knows them as his wife always talk about them, but had never meet those two personally.

Jasmine nodded, full with food. She swallowed it slowly before answering him. "I'm doing fine. They are still the same. You saw them earlier right? They were watching you too."

Sehun hummed but didn't answer her question. It would be embarrasing if he tell her that she was the only one that he saw when he was performing on stage. Although she was shorter and had a petite body, he could never ignore the black shiny hair and bangs that covered her forehead that stood out only in his eyes.

They continued eating silently. Jasmine bit her cheeks to prevent herself from laughing when Sehun kept asking her to feed him. 

She did the dishes after asking Sehun to take a shower. A smile decorated her face as she heard his footsteps on the second floor. The house has always been quiet since Sehun was not home all the time, leaving her alone. But when he was home, it felt merrier although it actually only both of them in that house.

A pair of strong, familiar arms slipped around her waist. She could feel his warm breath on her skin as he nuzzled his nose into the crook of her neck.

"Shun, I thought I told you to get a shower. You're smelly, you know?"

The arms around her waist tightened. "Little Mrs Oh, I thought I told you not to call me that anymore."

"Call what? Shun?"

She shrieked when Sehun suddenly bit her skin. "Sehun!"

"Shhh. You smell nice."

Jasmine tilted her head to see him. His eyes was closed. He was shirtless with a towel was hang around his neck. Hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter