Yours (IV)

Just Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah, Min!” Sehun hollered from under the tree. He was looking up with a face clearly showed that he was worried. “Just get down now. We can make a new kite!”

Cautiously, Jasmine stepped from a branch to the branch, her hand hugging the tree trunk while the other hand tried to reach the kite that already ripped by its edge.

“Yah, Han Jasmine!”

“Hold on, Shun! Just a little bit!” she hollered back. She ignored the sweat that was trickling down her temple. Her hand was actually throbbing as the branch scratched her skin a few times and her skin was wounded here and there, but that did not stop her from trying to get Sehun’s kite back.

“Oh goodness. Please come down now. You will fall!” Sehun said again, grasped his fists on his sides. He had no idea if he should climb too or not.

As soon as Sehun said that, the sound of crack could be heard, and Jasmine fell to the ground. She groaned but then she squealed when she realise that she got the kite.

“Jasmine! Are you okay?” Sehun frantically ran to get her. “Your elbow is bleeding!”

Jasmine stopped squealing when she heard Sehun’s words. She twisted her arm a bit to see her elbow. Upon seeing the red blood spreading on her skin, she suddenly burst to tears.

“Shun! It hurts!” Jasmine wailed.

Sehun was baffled. What actually hurt her? The fall or the blood? Still, he immediately scoop the crying girl into his arms, mumbling to himself about how heavy she was. It was always him who would need to clean up her mess.

 

...

 

Jasmine woke up as she felt the sunlight illuminating the room through the curtain. She stayed in her position for a while before carefully lifted Sehun’s arm around her waist to his side. He didn’t stir from his deep slumber at all and Jasmine knew how tired her husband was. She put her pillow instead in his arms to replace her because Sehun would not sleep comfortably without hugging something.

After clean up herself, she put on her favourite short jeans that fall under her knee and an oversize blue shirt; which was Sehun’s. She had this habit of wearing Sehun’s clothes because they were bigger and cozy. Sehun didn’t complain, knowing how stubborn she was.

She came down, ready to make breakfast for them both. Since Sehun actually didn’t mind about food and would eat whatever she made, she was going to make some toast with half-boiled eggs and coffee. It’s just would make her more at ease if she ask Sehun first about what she have to cook.

When they were still kids, Jasmine would go to Sehun’s house every weekend to wake him up and then drag him to her kitchen. Then, they would have half-boiled eggs and bread for breakfast made by her mom. Sehun’s mother and father were always busy with their work, so it was always Jasmine’s mom who would look after him.

After finished making their breakfast, Jasmine decided to go to the backyard. The morning was cold since it was still early, but she like it that way. Without wearing her slippers, she jogged slowly to the big tree at the corner of the house and started to climb it. She stopped at one of the biggest branch, sitting there carefully and swung her legs. She could see the entire of her neighbourhood. It was her mother who chose this place for them to move in because it was placed at the suburb. Every house there was far apart from each other. The people there also were really friendly and polite. Most of them were the elderly, who doesn’t know who Sehun really was. Even if they knew, they were polite enough to be asking.

When Jasmine looked down, she could see the small table and two wooden chairs that Sehun put so they could have some tea during the evening together. There were also various kinds of flowers that Sehun’s father insisted them to plant. She closed her eyes, leaning her head to the tree trunk as she enjoy the cold morning air.

“Min.”

Jasmine quickly opened her eyes and looked down as she heard the voice that she really love belowed her. Her face beamed. Without thinking, she jumped down of the tree.

Sehun’s face changed terrified as he watched his wife jumped without any worries. “Hey! Stop doing that! It’s dangerous!” he helped Jasmine to stand up after she landed and rolled on the ground to break the fall. He did not want to guess if Jasmine still do that even if he was not around.

Jasmine ignored his words and pulled him into a hug. “You’re awake! Had a good sleep?” she asked happily. He did not answer but kept staring at her with a frown, apparently did not like what she just did because she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter