Mine (I)

Just Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What? Do you seriously mean that?” Sahee asked, her face showed no expression. “You don’t want a boyfriend at all? Like.. for real?”

Jasmine stared at Sahee for a few seconds before sipping her coffee. This kind of question have been ask to her for a lot of times but her friends were never satisfied with her answer.

“Maybe I will, after three or four years later?” she replied without any confidence in her voice. When Sahee was still frowning at her, Jasmine turned her attention to her fried chicken. She dipped it in the chilli sauce that she combined it with mayonnaise before she munch it.

“Then, what are you going to do in that three or four years?”

“Living my life.” Jasmine answered it with a ‘duh’ tone.

“That’s stupid.” Sahee retorted.

Jasmine burst into laugh as the chicken in spluttered too. Sahee watched her in disgust, scrunching her nose but handed Jasmine tissues anyway.

“Relax Hee. It’s not like it’s a big deal. We have talked about this before right? And my answer is still the same.”

“But are you okay having no boyfriend at all? Seriously?” Sahee asked again and again, not feeling satisfied with how her friend was thinking.

“I have Sehun.”

This time, Sahee facepalmed, sighing loudly. “Whatever Min, you silly girl. You know that he doesn’t even know that you exist.”

Jasmine grinned.

 

..

 

Jasmine walked through the street to get into the mall. She needed new novels or any books that would pick her interest. The money that she got from her scholarship was a lot because she never really use it. She have more than she need, which she was really thankful for. Moreover, Jasmine wasn’t the type to spend her money carelessly. The only things that she would spend her money for were food, scented candles and books.

And of course, things that girls needed.

She whipped around when familiar voices echoed from the electronics shop that she was passing by. Jasmine stopped in her track, taking a few steps back and took a look inside the shop through the glass window. She saw many sizes of televisions were displayed with the same music video was played on every of them.

She quickly pulled out her phone from her tote bag and the camera. Making sure that camera was focussed and waited for a moment, she clicked the icon on her screen, capturing the photo. Sehun’s serious face looked into her eyes through her phone, making her silently giggled. She waited for a while for the music video to end. When another music video of different singer was played, she immediately made her way to her destination.

 

To: Bubbletea <3

How are you doing? Stay healthy, okay? I miss you :)

 

She knew that he never really had time to reply to her messages as he already said so but the hell she care. As long as the messages were delivered, she would be satisfied. A message to cheer for him or asking if he’s doing okay was more than enough since she couldn’t meet him everyday. Indeed, she felt lonely most of the time but she accepted their situation wholeheartedly, because Jasmine fully understood how busy was he all the time. There was no deny that his schedule was hectic like crazy and sometimes he could not even sleep for days. She misses her voice although she heard him everyday through her mp3 or her speaker that she would turn it’s voice to max like she was partying when the fact that she was all alone in the house. Jasmine never made an effort to call him, knowing he may not answer her cause he likes to set his phone in silent mode. That’s just how he was ever since both of them knew what a mobile phone was.

She immediately went to her favourite section in that book shop. Going through rack by rack, her eyes trailed to see all the titles of the books that were arranged neatly before she stopped at the name of the author of the book.

Yangsze Choo.

She pulled out the book happily when she read the title. The Ghost Bride has been in her wish list for a while. Jasmine hold it close to her chest and walk to another rack that was near to the counter. She knew another book that she wanted was there, so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter