Mine (V)

Just Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Shun! What’s that?” she pointed at the rectagular thing in Sehun’s hand. The boy had been paying attention to it rather than the girl beside him. She felt a little bit put out when he ignored her when she asked him to help her colour the picture.

“My new phone,” he answered, eyes still on it. He did not even give a glance to her, making her pouted even more.

“Can I look? Do you have any fun games?” 

“No.” His mouth gave a slight twitch. He was trying to to find out how to set the picture that he just took a few days ago  as his wallpaper and he was not going to let that girl see it.

“But Shun-“

“Min.” He called her firmly. “I told you to stop calling me Shun. I know you can call my name properly now.”

She lowered her head. Of course she could pronounce his name properly. She was already twelve years old, and she could read and write already. But she really loved to call him by the nickname that she gave him since years ago.

“I’m sorry, Sehun.” 

He did not say anything. Sehun was still paying his attention to his phone that he got as his present for his fifteenth birthday. Curiously, the girl leaned to his shoulder from behind him and peeked at the phone screen.

“Finally,” he muttered under his breath. He clicked the button in the center, and the screen showed it’s wallpaper.

The wallpaper looked a lot like a picture of her, head with pigtails and blue dress that she always wear looking down to her feet, but the girl was not very sure since she could not see her face.

 

 

...

 

 

“Sweetheart.”

Jasmine slowly opened her eyes as she felt something heavy on her chest. She found her husband was looking at her, his head on her. She groaned softly, pulling his head from her body and tried to go back to sleep.

“Hey, wake up. You said you want to visit Mama.”

“Ten minutes.”

“No, wake up now and get ready. I’ll make the breakfast.” He gently flicked her forehead and rub it back, just like he usually did. “Baby.”

“Don’t call me that.” Jasmine grumbled. She was still sleepy but the name that Sehun just call her with made her kicked the mattress.

“Call what?”

“That.”

“Baby?”

Jasmine knew that he was teasing her. She cracked an eye open and saw Sehun was grinning cheekily to her.

“Sehun!” she whined.

“Okay fine. Come on, wake up. If you are not awake in ten seconds, you’re going to have a shower with me. One..”

She slapped Sehun’s shoulder hard before dashing to get her towel and run to the bathroom. She ignored the loud laugh that echoed in their room.

 

 

...

 

 

Cautiously, she made her way to the kitchen as her hands still holding her towel to dry her hair. Jasmine could hear Sehun working in the kitchen, putting the bowl on the table and then opening the tap to wash. When she stepped into the kitchen, she saw her husband standing by the coffeemaker, shirtless and only wearing his black jeans and a towel hang on his neck. She tiptoed slowly to give him a backhug, but what she didn’t predict was Sehun already knew she was there. He suddenly turned around and caught her by her waist. Jasmine yelped.

“I know you’re coming.” He grinned happily, putting his arm securely around her tiny waist while his other hand was holding a spoon.

Jasmine twitched her lips. “You used to hit my head when I backhug you.”

“I upgraded my skill so I know if you were around or not. I don’t have to hit you anymore.”

“Seriously?”

“Seriously.” He answered , and Jasmine scrunched her face at his playful answer. She remembered how pissed was Sehun whenever she backhug him when she was still in highschool.

“When we were kids, you a-“

Sehun ducked his head and planted a sweet kiss on her lips, making Jasmine jumped on her feet. When he pulled away, his eyes were still staring at her lips. Jasmine huffed.

“That’s not fa-“

Sehun kissed her again, this time he moulded his lips a little longer on hers and deepened the kiss. He flashed her a naughty grin after the kiss, and Jasmine bit her lips, frowning at him.

“That’s the only way to stop you from talking about our childhood times.” He pecked her again, and Jasmine went quiet until they finished eating breakfast. Sehun was grinning nonstop because he noticed how red her cheeks were. Although Jasmine could be really outgoing, she was really shy about passionate kiss, and that was what Sehun loved to tease about her the most.

 

 

...

 

 

“When will you start talking again?” 

Sehun put on his precious black baseball cap which he got from his wife when he successfully debut with EXO. It was just a cheap cap that she bought at a street stall and then she embroidered his name on its bill. He was sitting on their bed, waiting for Jasmine to get ready.

Jasmine did not reply. She brushed her hair quietly, lips pouting. It was always like that. Whenever Sehun kiss her more than two times, she would find herself went speechless and face turned red. It did not help when Sehun would send mischievous glance to her.

Chuckling, Sehun stood and walked to her. He took the brush from her hand and started brushing her hair gently. Her hair was soft on his hand. He took it longer to brush her hair so that he could touch it more.

“Sehun. Are you done yet? I’m going to lose all my hair if you keep playing it like that.”

He stopped brushing her hair after hearing her said that. He put the brush on the dressing table and then lowered himself so that their faces were on the same level. Sehun and Jasmine looked into each other eyes through the mirror. A companionable silence surrounding them.

“Oh Jasmine. You know that I love you right?” he whispered, eyes still on her. He could smell his wife.

Lovely and sweet.

The sudden confession brought a blush to Jasmine’s cheeks. When she ducked her head to stare at her lap, Sehun’s fingers tenderly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter