Yours (II)

Just Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Shun! Shun!”
 

The little girl with her hair tied in pigtails tried to catch up with the boy as she tried her hardest not to trip by clutching her skirt and her other hand holding the vanilla flavoured ice cream.
 

“Shun!”
 

She called again, still trying to gain his attention. The constant calling from the little girl was irritating him, so he only threw a glance over his shoulder and didn’t stop from walking fastly. But when he saw how she was struggling to walk while trying to keep her ice cream safe in her hand, he slow down his steps and finally stop.
 

“What is it, Min? Stop calling me Shun. I’m Sehun,” he said irritatedly because the girl keep mispronounce his name.
 

“Sorry, She-shu.. um..” she stuttered.
 

“Sehun.” He tried.
 

“Shun!” she replied confidently and the boy groaned. He started walking again but the girl quickly grip his arm.
 

“Shun. Can I have a some of your ice cream? You can have some of mine.” She shoved the cone in her hand to him, her eyes lingering on his ice cream instead.
 

“No.”
 

“But..”
 

“I don’t like to share what is mine. Eat yours.” He glared to the little girl before continuing his walk to the playground.
 

“Shun! But, I want to taste your ice- ah!” she suddenly shrieked and a ‘dup’ sound could be heard. She cried loudly when she saw her ice cream were now on the ground and it couldn’t be shared with the boy anymore. Her cries didn’t stop until the boy pulled her up and shoved his ice cream into .

 

 

...

 

 

“Jasmine! Will you go to.. ah, I shouldn’t have ask.” Sahee’s voice trailed while the other girl beside her chuckled softly. 

“Morning Sahee, Jinsoo.” Jasmine greeted happily, looking so small in her oversize shirt. Well, it’s not her shirt actually.

“I assumed you’ll go for EXO’s performance later for that TV show right? I mean, we can see 'Sehun' written on that shirt.” Jinsoo lightly while Sahee only scoffed.

“Why would you got the shirt that is not your size? I believe there are your size with that Sehun’s name printed."

Jasmine grinned. If only they know, the shirt wasn’t hers. It’s her husband’s, of course it wasn’t her size. But there was no way she could say that anyway, so she only grinned like a fool.

“I can’t wait!” Jasmine jumped happily. “It’s been a long time since I saw Sehun!”

“No, girl. It’s just last week we accompanied you for their comeback stage.” Sahee huffed, but then smile when she saw how excited Jasmine was. If it’s about EXO, she would be happy and there was nothing could stop her. Her obsession to Sehun always amused people around her, but it’s not like it’s a bad thing anyway.

“Easy, Min. There is,” Jinsoo glanced to her watch, “five hours and twenty four minutes before the show. Let’s go to the class.” She pulled both of her friends to her side and linked her arms through their hands. The trio walked happily, humming to Jasmine’s voice who were singing Ko Ko Bop. She didn’t even care when people around her turned to watch her with amused stares.

 

 

...

 

 

Jasmine pushed her body through the crowd to get as near as she could to the stage, but she failed. There was no way she could push so many people with her petite body like that. In the end, she gave up and stood there, a little bit far from the stage but she still could see the stage clearly from her spot.

“Yah, Oh Jasmine!”

Sahee gripped to her arm while panting heavily, which made Jasmine laughed. She nearly forgot that she came there with her bestfriends.

“How do you manage to fight this people and come this far huh? I can’t believe you leave us behind just because you want to see Sehun!” she shouted so Jasmine could hear her in the crowds.

“Love makes you do crazy things!” Jasmine answered playfully, which made Sahee slapped her arm, making Jasmine laughed again.
“Stop saying cheesy things like that! You know that Sehun-“
Her words came to halt when Jinsoo suddenly latched to them from behind, breathing erratically just like Sahee before.

“My gosh. This is crazy. It’s just for a TV show but it looks like we’re in concert,” she exclaimed as she stood closely to both of her friends while looking around. They were in the studio where the recording for the TV show was held.

“Min, what show is this for?”

“Don’t know.” Jasmine shrugged while her eyes lingered on the stage.

“You mean you come here without knowing what’s the actual event?” Sahee asked with her eyes widen, shocked with Jasmine’s answer.

Jinsoo sighed before she answered. “It’s for the music show but EXO is the special guest.” Between her and Sahee, Jinsoo was the one who always calm and patient when it comes to Jasmine with her EXO. She would be the one that accompanied Jasmine to every concert of EXO, because Sahee could not stand the crowds. It took a lot for Sahee to be there with them. 

The trio stood there close to each other without moving even an inch. The crowds went crazy time by time as various singers and groups came out to perform their songs. When it was Winner’s turn, Jinsoo shrieked happily.

“My god, my god!” she jumped. “Could you see Mino up there?! That wink, oh my god!”

As a fangirl, Jasmine understood Jinsoo perfectly, so she jumped along with Jinsoo while Sahee only stared at them amusedly.

“Now, it’s the special guest that we’ve been waiting for! EXO!”

The crowds went crazier than before. People started to try moving closer to the stage but Jasmine and her friends remained where they were. As the familiar song was played, everyone moved their head, following the beat of the song.

Jasmine’s eyes glued to the boy that stood in front of his other members. The poker-faced that he put was still attractive although he almost looked like he was scowling.

But that was one thing that she loved about him. Cold and expressionless, just like Sasuke, the character in anime that she loved very much.

The crowd sang along as EXO danced gracefully and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter