Chapter 2

The Legends Untold

As soon as the bus stop, kim jong kook rose from his seat and took his backpack and walked past through the strangers. He walked eagerly as he could not calm his heart to see his beloved. The person that he loves with all his might which are his parent. He walked fastly and as soon as he stepped outside, he could see two faces with a smile and with the longing eyes. Even though their faces showed the time that had consumed their energy but the glithering eyes could mesmerized everyone in the whole world. The seasoned couple smile brightly as they watched their son walking towards them. As soon as kim jong kook reached them, they were hugging with love that everyone there could see. The lovely scene between them made the crowd felt something in their hearts. The love of parents surpassed every love in this world. Soon after, they broke their hugged and walked to the car.

In the car, his mother strated questioning kim jong kook with a chain of question. It was like a battlefield and his mother is the soldier that fired the machine gun with a bullets of question. Kim jong kook felt that he was the enemy and took the bullet without any miss. The question got through him as he felt the questions is full of love and concern towards him. His father smiled with the act of his wife. Kim jong kook answered every question with a smiling attitude. Then, one question made the mighty kim jong kook gasp and it was like a head shot from his mother, " my son, why don't you bring any girl back home? I really hope that i can meet my future daughter in law". She said that with a chuckle spread within the car. Kim jong kook was taken back by her sudden question." mom, it's not that i don't want to bring a girl, it's just that I'm focusing with my study. I feel that having a girlfriend at this time doesn't bring any benefit. But i have someone else". His mother was excited to hear that and asked him that person name. "mom, i have you.. The love of my life. I love you mom from the deep within my heart. Hahahaha.. Dad, don't be angry huh. It's not because i love mom doesn't mean that i hate you. I love both of you equally more than any in this world. Saranghae". He said that with a gesture of little heart from his fingers. As soon as his parent heard his answer. They could not help but lough out loud with the act of his youngest son. They felt that their son is  very good nature person and they felt grateful to the one above who gave him to them. As they were absorbed with their conversation, they arrived at their house. Kim jong kook's father was the landlord of his hometown. It means that he was the young lord. His father inherited all of this wealth from their ancestor. His ancestor was an aristocrats during the old kingdom of korea which is joseon. So his house was enormous but full with antiquity. The beautiful house started with a gate that surrounded the whole area of his house. With a garden in the middle of it and a pond that full of fish swimming happily in the water. As he walked past through it, he kept reminiscing about his childhood memories. Suddenly he heard someone was calling him, " young lord.. Young lord.. Young lord.." there was a man walking fastly towards him. Kim jong kook recognized the voice and smile to the man. He was the gardener that had been working with his father for almost 30 years. He felt that his childhood memories was not completed if there is no this man. His gardener, Ji suk jin. The old man was crying happily to see his young lord once again. He took kim jong kook's bag and brought it to his room. As kim jong kook walked into his house, he was greeted by his big family. There were his cousins, uncles, aunties and his only one elder brother. The one who he looked up when he was young. His brother worked as a doctor in one of the famous hospital in seoul. His brother decided to went back home to see his beloved younger brother. As kim jong kook smiled to all the guest, he remembered all the face of his big family. Suddenly in the middle of the croud, he saw someone who was never in his memories. He did not know the person. The person was wearing a white clothes. It was a traditional clothing and it was so beautiful. The clothes itself was glittering and shining. It was like stars in the middle of the night sky. He was watching that person. The person walked past through everyone and it seemed like there is no one that saw that person except him. He felt that he was hallucinating again and try to shake his head. As he looked back to the person. That person had vanished through the thin air. That scene was not possible. How can a person vanished through the thin air. He was shocked and his mouth was opened until his brother shook him and put him into the reality once again. " whoa my beloved brother, are you so happy that you see me at home. . Hahahaha.. I am too... Welcome back my brother. Even though that we live in the same city but you never visited me huh.. What a naughty brother  you are." his brother said that and head locked him with his arm. Everyone that were watching were laughing so hard at the scene of the brotherhood bonding session. Kim jong kook was laughing as he tried to get loose. But deep in his own thought, he kept thinking about the person. Soon everyone was enjoying the party that his parent planned. Everyone was enjoying the fun but in the corner of the house. Kim jong kook sat on a chair while holding a cup of coffee. He kept thinking about that person who appeared in front of him just now had the connection with the hallucinations before these. As soon as every guest had went home, kim jong kook entered his room to have a little bit of rest before going to shower. He laid upon his bed and closed his eyes. He suddenly remembered that he had not removed his glass yet. He removed it and laid upon his bed once again. As he started to travel into his dreamland. .

He woke up in the middle of the forest. He was lying on the ground as he felt the dried leaves under his body. He stood up on his feet as fast as lightning. "where am i? What the hell is happening? Am i dreaming?". He slap his own face and he felt it. He was not dreaming. He was so freaking sure that he was not dreaming. His blood started to rush inside his body. His adrenaline kicked in and out of nowhere he started to sprint. He was running without any direction. He ran as fast he could but all he could see is the image of trees s. The forest was so thick as he could not see the sky. As he was struggling to escape, he heard a sound. It was the sound of water flowing. He thought that it must be the sound of the river flowing. He felt the sudden urge of thirst as he had been running almost all the time after he had woke up. Once again he ran towards the direction of the sound. Almost 5 minutes of running in the middle of nowhere, he saw the glithering of water. He was so pleased and started to sprint once again with all his might. The river was so amazing as the water was crystal clear and he could see the fish even with the dim light of the moon. He started to reach the water and drank the water with his hand. The process was so slow so he put his head in the water and drank directly. As his thirst started to faded out. He pull out his head and look to the other side of the river. At this moment he saw the same person that had been appeared in his house. The person stood still and kept looking at him. He was scared and at the same time he was mesmerized with the beauty. She was so beautiful and nothing in the world could stand a chance to fight her. In a simple word. She was so dashing in her traditional clothes. With an exquisite smile and a  set of teeth that shone brighter than the moon. The long black silky hair that past through her hips and with the bright tone of skin color. " she was like a goddess" kim jong kook said in his heart. As kim jong kook could not moved even an inch. A sweet feagrance travel to his nose. It was the smell of flower. To be precise, it was the smell of rose flower. Once again kim jong kook was dumbstruck with the smell. The goddess like woman was smiling to him and suddenly she was floating in the air. That scene made kim jong kook swallowed his own saliva as she floating in air and traveled across the river towards him. Kim jong kook felt that the woman was no ordinary human being and was standing still watching her approached him. His feet was like being nailed to the ground and the woman had bewitched him. As the woman reach him, she was tring to touch his face. The soft hand travel across his face from his forehead untill his mouth. The woman started to hold his face with her two hand and looked deep inside his soul. He could se the longing eyes. The eyes of the woman was shedding tears and he could feel the loneliness in her stare. She brought her face near to him and he could see the mouth of the woman was moving as she was speaking. Even though he could not hear her voice but he could understand what the woman was trying to say. " Kim jong kook... Please do not forget me". As she uttered that words, tears was flowing hard from kim jong kook eyes. He did not understand why he was crying so hard and his heart was feeling like it had been stab with so many knives. It was a feeling of love that had been lost. As he was crying hard, the woman started to float way from him.  He tried to reach her hand but he could not reach him. Slowly the woman started to dissapear and before he knew it, she had vanished from his sight. He kept crying as his hand hold his right chest. Suddenly, he heard a knocking sounds and he woke up from his dream. He was crying on his sleep. His mother asked him to have a dinner with the family. He walked to his bathroom and wash his face. He looked into the mirror and he kept remembering his dream just know. The face of that woman was clear in his mind. As he looked at his own face on the mirror. He asked himself, who is that woman and why did i felt so sad as his tears started to flow again.