Chapter 3

The Legends Untold

Kim jong kook wen back to his house in Seoul after spending a magnificent weekend with his family. He walked to the door and entered the password of his lock. He was so tired after spending about 5 hours in the journey while thinking about his dream. He was putting a sour and salty face as he went through the door. In his mind, wouldn't it be great if someone were there to greet him. His face became worst as he don't have a girlfriend. He walked slowly and tries to bring back his mood by smiling alone. A little chuckle left out from his smiling mouth. He thought that how lonely can a person be,  by smiling alone in an empty house. Without his notice, he felt a sudden urge to find a girlfriend in that moment. He was thinking, the type of girl that could capture his stone heart. His heart was to hard and it will likely take a hundred years to move someone like him. He felt that he had someone and he was waiting for her. " Who was that girl? She was so beautiful even if she appeared in my dream. Why did it felt so real? Ahhhh.. Keep it off from my mind.. Dont want to think about it. It was just a dream. Nothing more.." kim jong kook said to himself in the middle of the living room. Soon after, he went to his room and unpack all the stuffs that he got from his mom." my mom, i love you mom. " he said that while holding the packed food that his mom prepared for him. He was singing cheerfully while unpacking his things. Done with the task, he went to shower and relieved all his body stiffness. Even though kim jong kook was a nerd and always had the dean's list award, surprisingly his body was in shape. He had the body of a body builder. Actually,  there were so many girls that liked him but he always rejected them. He spent almost 30 minutes in the shower and spent another half an hour taking care of his face. He put so many types of skincare products on his face. After all is done, he looked at the mirror. He was flexing his muscle by imitating the body builder. He was smiling as he was satisfied with himself. Soon after that, he went to the kitchen and enjoyed himself with the packed food from his mother. He ate while playing with his phone. Suddenly a message was received and it was from his best friend, jang hyuk. " kim kook jong, tomorrow we have class with professor yoo jae suk.. It was an extra class. I've just got a message from hyori and quickly messaged you after that. See you in the class tomorrow my chinggu.." he read the message and let a huge sigh. He thought that he got no class for tomorrow and that's why he went back to his hometown. However it is,  kim jong kook was the best student in the college. Never ever skipped a class and all the lectures were proud of him because he had this attitude. After calming himself, he decided to sleep early because the class is in the morning. So he need to wake up early.

The next morning.. 

Kim jong kook house was just 10 minutes walk away from his university. So he always walking to his college. Kim jong kook is a morning person, his motto was always wake up early because early bird always get the worms. He woke up early and prepared for the class. He took a simple breakfast and walked out from his house. He was walking while listening to the music with an earphone. So he did not care about all the people walking around just like the others. He walked straight and kept listening to his music. Soon after he reached a juction where across the road was his university. He was waiting for the traffic light to turn green and as soon as the light changed he walked again to cross the street. It was a bright sunny monday, the people were slightly became more excited as the weather turned out to be this great. Just like any people, he was walking excitedly and suddenly he saw his friend was waving at him. " hyuk, what are you doing? Waving in the middle of the road. It's kind of embarrassing.." he said to himself. He walked again but his friend was waving at him and his friend's face was so terrified as he was seeing something. The music in his ears kept playing. Kim jong kook like to listen a full volume of music because it's excite him. As he was tring to figure the meaning of his friend's wave, he took out the earphone. At that time, he could hear jang hyuk was shouting at him and lots of people across the streat was shouting too. The time passed slowly and kim jong kook stood still on his foot in the middle of the road. He got to hear a faint sound of honking and it's  kept getting nearer. As he tried to turn  his head at the source of the sound, a car was on his way and he could see the driver as the driver tried to warn the people about his car. The car's break was not functioning. Kim jong kook saw the car and it was too late as the cars was to close. All he could do is close his eyes and be ready to get him. Duuppp! He was flying up on the car. Duuupp! He was on the roof of the car. Duuppp! He hit the trunk. .Duupp! He hit the road directly with his head. The car loose control and hit the light pole at the side of the road. The scene of kim jong kook got hit by a car was like a slow motion scene in the eyes of his friend. Jang hyuk was terrified and ran as fast he could to the lying kim jong kook. Kim jong kook was unconscious because of the hit. The blood  gushed out from his head and spreading across the road. The people that watched the scene was in tremble of shock and quickly called the emergency line. Jang hyuk was holding kim jong kook on his laps and kept shouting to the people around to help his friend. He was crying and did not expect that all of this could happen. The crowd gathered around them and felt deeply sympathy to the victim of the hit.

At hospital

All family members of kim jong kook rushed to the hospital. Jang hyuk was waiting in front of the operation theater. He was waiting for kim jong kook's family to arrivve. He was waiting there with his friend's brother which immediately came after receiving the call about his little brother's condition. They sat down after standing for a while. They kept praying to the god to save kim jong kook. Maybe by believing in god in time like this. A miracle could  happen. After waiting for almost 3 hours, the doctor that treated  kim jong kook got out from the operation theater. While opening his mask, he said a few words. " we managed to safe the patient.." the looks on both of jang hyuk and kim jong kook big brother faces was smiling. They let a hugh sigh while thanking God. The doctor continue, " but sadly to inform both of you that the patient is in a comatose stafe. I'm sorry. .our team had tried our best. I hoped both of you be strong. That's all. I'll take my leave fist." the doctor walked away. There were an indescribable looks on their both faces. They were like crying at the same time they tried to be strong. Kim jong kook was tranferred to the ward and all of his family were there. His mom was crying  non stop since she got  the news. His father kept his calm but deeply in his heart, he was crying with his wife. Their other son, kim jong kook's brother stood silently while jang hyuk stare blankly at the wall. The only sound that could be heard was the crying of kim jong kook's mother and the sound of the medical equiptments. His family could not believe that this could be happening as they were so happy last weekend with kim jong kook. Who knew it could turn out this way. Kim jong kook was lying on the bed with bandages on his head. He lay down there  unconsciously. 

As he was in coma in this world, kim jong kook had travel through times and space to the past where all of it started. Thus the journey began..

Kim jong kook could felt that the air was so strong. He could feel that he was falling from high place. The last memory of his is the scene of him getting hit by the car. Then he was unconscious. When he regained his consciousness, he felt this strong air current gushing into his face and his whole body. He wanted to open his eyes but the wind was to strong. He tried so many times and finally he could only took a peek of his surrounding. He saw an open sky. To be more specific a clear night sky, a full moon shone bright and the cloud that mingled around it and a sky that full of stars. It was so beautiful that the sky in seoul would be embarrassed to be compared with this. Kim jong kook was in a state of free fall. He was so afraid as he was falling in the open air. He liked to do extreme sports such as sky diving. The sport prepared safety equiptment and a profesional person. He also had done sky diving before but this time he was diving the sky with no parachute. He thought that getting hit by a car was bad enough. But this kind of thing was worst. "What kind of feeling when your body hit the ground from this height". He said to himself.  He was so scared of the falling until he was laughing hardly. " hahahahaha.. What a nice way to die my fellow friend! Hahahahaha". Suddenly the sky that was bright because of the moon light started getting dark. The he heard a sound of grumbling and it was so loud as it could be misheard as the sound of thunder. Soon, he heard the sound of wings flapping and it sound like a set of giant wings flapping through the wind. Kim jong kook couldn't believes his eyes as he was watching the shadow behind him. It was a shadow of a dragon. Kim jong was shouting. " what the hell is happening? Aaarrrrhhhhh.."