Chapter 4

The Legends Untold

Seoul 2018

Kim jong kook was a bright student and he always got 4 flat in his exam. He was active in sports as well as the leadership. He was the president of a club named The legends Untold. The club was for the students that like folklore stories, myth and legends. The club was established in order to give an exposure to the students about the stories that had been forgotten by the people as the time went by. So basically the club purpose was to collect this kind of stories especially in their own country, South Korea. They were lot of students that joined the club and there was one girl that was not so stood out. If she was standing in front of the people. She was like an invisible person. People would not notice her. She wore a big hoodie and used an extremely big spectacle. Her hair was long and straight but mostly her hair covered a beautiful face hidden behind those glass. She had the nicest pair of eyes that glimmering with passion and her pupils was in bright brown color and they were not hazel. If someone really paid an attention, they would realise the beauty of the girl. She was always alone and people was avoiding her. She was like having her own world where she dwell in those beautiful world. She was also an outstanding student. She always get good grades and lecturer knew her but she was not popular amongs the students. She always likes folklore stories and it was her passion and one day she heard someone was proposing the club, she immediately decided to join that club. One busy day, all the club members was gathering in the club room, the president of the club was entering. A big bulky figure walked past through her and she was slightly over whelmed by the aura of that guy. She looked closely and she said in her heart" kim jong kook is totally my type". The president tend to take the attendance and finally the last name on the list, "cheon song im" . The girl replied, "ne". The president looked and carried on with his task. Every time the club had a gathering, the girl would be there just only to look at the handsome face of the president. The day went by and one morning, she was walking to the university, she saw the president of the club was walking too. She tried to greet him but she did not have any strength to do that. So she let him past through her with a burden heart. Once again, she was absorbed into her own world until she got startled by the sound of repeating honking. She managed to grab the situation as she could see the speeding car, she also could see that the person that was about to get hit and her shouting senior across the street. She could see that the president was crossing the road. She looked at him and he was wearing earphones. As fast as lightning she started to run and she hoped that she could reach him to avoid the accident. Even though she tried as hard as she could, the accident took place right in front of her eyes. Automatically, she cried on the scene. She went to the hospital and stayed far from the club president's family. She heard about his condition and she was crying because of that. She kept blaming herself. If she had the strength to greet him, if she was faster to reach him and sort of thoughts came to her mind. She was silently crying and the people surrounding her were having a weird look to her. She went home and all her strength had been drained out and she immediately fall into her sleep after a day of crying. The person that she had a crush on was in that condition and it struck a scar in her heart. 

She woke up in the middle of knowhere. It was a vast field of grass and she was at the center. It was night and she could see the moon. The moon was in full form. The light of moon that shone on the land was clear enough to show her the majestic scenery. From far away, she could see three man with a full set of armor was riding horses. They were speeding and she could see the scene clearly. It was so real as she could felt the wind that blows her hair. She looked around and the three mens were approaching fastly. She looked again and she could see that she was wearing a white hanbok. She felt her hair, it was the same but there was hair accessories. To be more precise, it was a hair pin. She took out the hair pin and slowly her hair fall graciously on her shoulder. Deeply in her own thought, what was this? As she tried to look for those men. A white figure approach from the sky and she felt like she was looking on the mirror. There was another person that looked exactly like her and she was floating in the air. The white figure aprroached her and said "cheon song im, i am the goddess song ji hyo and you are my reincarnation.. I'm begging you.. Please make sure kim jong kook was guarded in your world.. As i will try my best to help him in this world.. Do not forget this. " as the white figure disappeared, she was surrounding by those three. A man in the middle mounted down from his horse. He walked slowly to her as he was taking off his face cover. Under the moonlight, she could see the face of that man. Slowly she uttered, "kim jong kook shi". As the man was close enough as she could see the movement of his mouth. She woke up from her sleep. She was gasping for air as she woke up from her dream. She her chest and tried to keep calm. She slowly regained her senses and tried to organise her thoughts. " goddess song ji hyo? Is there a goddess with that name?". She stood up and got her laptop on her study desk. She open it and went to the browser. She type goddess song ji hyo in google. Surprisingly, there was no such goddess exist. She was not satisfied with the result. She kept in her mind that she would try to investigate the story of the goddess as she was trying to find a trace of the being she fall asleep again..