Chapter 7

The Legends Untold

The birds flew as soon as kim jong kook was screaming loudly.. The whole forest was in shock and all the animals were having a little chat between them on whose voice was echoing throught out the whole forest. Kim jong kook was dumbfounded when he saw that woman. That woman was still smiling to him. Somehow kim jong kook felt that the smile soothe his anxiety about all of this. Somehow he felt that he had felt that kind of feelings beforehand. Is that woman real? Kim jong kook was asking himself. He tried to walk slowly to  the direction of that woman. He reached his hand and tried to touch her face. His hand is about 1 cm to reach her then suddenly he heard a galloping sound. The sound was nearing as time goes by. He pulled back his hand amd try to search the source of that sound. He was searching and the sound suddenly stop and he could hear the breath of a horse. He could clearly heard the sound but knowhere was a horse seen. He looked back to that woman. Is she still there? Surprisingly she still there. But there was someone one in front of her. It was a guy. A very tall guy. He was kneeling in front of her. Kim jong kook was thinking that he must be her husband or someone that has relationship with with her. Wait a second, kim jong kook walked to them and said.. " Annyoonghaseyo.. Do you understand me? I am kim jong kook.. Do you know where is this? I have been lost since yesterday. I woke up here and I do not remember how did I came here in the fisrt place" He talked casually in hoping those two persons there would understand his problem. As soon as he tried to get closer. The tall guy quickly draw out his sword and get into fighting stance.  Kim jong kook froze. What the hell has happened? What kind of people that draw out the sword in return to a question. Maybe I was being disrespectful towards them. Wait a minute. Did I say sorry to interrupt both of you. I guess that guy is furious because of that.. Wait... Waittt.. Waiit.. Kim jong was shouting.. I AM SORRY.. SORRY FOR DISTURBING YOU GUYS.. PLEASE CONTINUE.. I WILL GO FROM HERE. BYE. As soon as he turn his back at them he heard something. Kim jong kook shi.. Please don't go. A beautiful voices was calling him. He turn back to them. That woman was standing and that guy was standing behind her. She tried to call him to sit near her. At first kim jong kook was a bit hesitant as that guy is looking at him as if he was sinning. Wait a minute, kim jong kook thought for a second. I heard the sound of horse galloping but i did not see any horses. Kim jong kook tried to look closely to the guy behind the woman. Suddenly he said, young lady can you please move a little bit to the left. Surprisingly the lady just followed his instructions. The instict inside was correct. The guy was not normal. He had horses leg and a body of a human. He tried to recall the being's name. Was it a centaur? Kim jong kook was being polite this time. Excuse me, please let me ask you something. Are you a centaur? The lady let out a small giggle. "Kim jong kook shi.. Of course he is. He is my guard. His name is Lee kwang Soo". The one that has the serious face before this turn out to be shy. Lee kwang soo is a bit shy againts opposite gender but really cold with the same. Kim jong kook shi.. Let me introduce myself. " I am Song Ji Hyo.. The Goddess that are tasked to be the guardian of this forest. The Forest with full of magical beings." aren't you excited to see me? I knew that you'd been dreaming a lot about me isn't it? She giggled again. ". Kim jong kook was making a face with full of questions. Goddess? That's why she looks so beautiful. I guess there must be a God if there is a Goddess.

Goddess Song Ji hyo. I have a lot of questions. Will you answer my question. Kim jong kook tried to gain some knowledge about the place that he woke up after his accident. She decided to let kim jong kook ask as many question as he can. "Kim jong kook shi.. Please ask me anything. We have time for a little conversation here. Kim jong decided to ask the Most important thing, am i dead? The Goddess explain it to him that he was transferred into this world of past where the realm of magic is been used rather than technology. It was the same world but with different timeline. He exists in both world and because of the comatose state of his other body. His soul was transferred here and went inside his previous body. So, the world that he stayed now is the earth but it was hundred of years before.