Chapter 8

The Legends Untold

After the Goddess told him to wait in order to answer all his questions. The Goddes slightly sway her hand in the air just like making a gesture to the smart phone password. The space distorted and suddenly the wind blew strong, a portal appeared in front of Kim jong kook. The Goddess walk into the portal followed by the centaur while making sign to Kim jong kook to follow her. Kim jong kook was mesmerized by the sight and walking slowly to the portal and touch the portal in order to feel it. It felt just like entering water but you did not get wet. The feeling is a little bit cold when the portal touched his body. He kept his eyes shut when going through that and as soon as he appeared on the other side, he can smelled the fragrance of flowers. The smell ran through his nose and it seems like it was teasing him. The smell was so strong eventhough you were 1km away from that place you can still smelled the fragrance. Kim jong kook opened his eyes and the first thing that greet him was the gate of the Palace. It was a gate of veins that combined together so closely and it looked like stone gates from afar. Along with the veins there were tons of flowers grew and all of them were blooming elegantly. The gate of veins stood tall high 100m above ground and the sight of it look majestic. The gate have a wall made of trees that stood together side to side making a wall of impregnatable guarding the palace of the Goddess. Kim jong kook was stood in front of the gate speechless. There was no sound coming from his mouth. He kept looking to the surrounding.  "What is this place? It is so magical. it seems like a movie in here." Kim jong kook finally spoke. The Goddes was looking from far and a little giggle escaped . The centaur beside was making a serious face while looking at her. " Your Majesty, why thou has invited this human to your sacred palace? Is'nt it forbidden for the human being?" The centaur was asking to quench his urge to know the reason. The Goddes smiled and said " My servant, silence is better when you stumbled upon something that you do not have knowledge about it." The centaur was gaping to the answer and quickly shut his mouth with both of his hand. Soon after, a legion of centaur was galloping near to them. The legion went to their goddess and got down on their knees. " Your Majesty! " The sound of it echoed and woke Kim jong kook up from the spell that bewitched him for the past few minutes. A carriage pulled by two foxes came to pick their Goddess. The Goddes asked Kim jong kook to join her in the carriage. " The fox is bigger than a normal horse. Kim jong kook saw that the foxes has three tails. ' Three tail? Gumiho is nine tailed. I have not heard any of three tail fox in any folklores stories before this." Kim jong kook was talking to himself while getting on the carriage. As soon as he sat on the seat, the Goddess spoke, " I hope that my servants does not make you uncomfortable, let me introduce him. The centaur that you met at the forest is Lee kwang soo, he is the General for the Legion of centaur under my direct order. While the two foxes are my pets. Dont worry they did not bite. They can change their size according to the situation. As I had introduced before, My name is Song ji hyo and I am the Goodess that had been tasked to be the caretaker of this forest, The forest of Eternal Moonlight." Kim jong kook kept listening to her while nodding his head. " What about you introduced yourself eventhough I know you" The Goddess continued. " The Goddess knew me? More questions kept arised. " My name is Kim jong kook and I stayed at seoul and my hometown is Anyang, i am a last year university student. " Kim jong kook introduced himself.  He could hear that Lee kwang soo was talking gibberish when he introduced himself to the Goddess. " What is this place and why does it make feel so familiar?" Kim jong kook felt that he had been here before and this is the first time he had come here and why does this place made him felt so lonely and sad.  A tear dropped when  he felt this feeling. As soon as the tear drop, it disintegrate through the air. Suddenly a globe of light appeared and the light started to expand and finallly illuminate the horizon. What is happening? Where does this light come from? What will happen.