Chapter 1

The Legends Untold

The crowd of student filled up the mass lecture theatre. Students of history courses in final year gathered in this class. The noises of students made before the lecturer came were like the sound of bees. Amongs the student stay seated in their respective seats, there was a male student with a glass in the front row. The male student kept looking at the book which was he had borrowed from the library of the university for a whole week already. He was immensely astonished with the content of the book. The book's title is the history of korea in the culture of other country. He kept reminding himself, he need the subject of today lecture in order for him to pass the degree in flying colors. The lecture for today was also the same with the title of the book that he kept reading for this whole week. It was magnificent how the korean culture were absorbed to the other country. It is majorly known throughout the planet, the culture of kpop and kdrama had spread. But the culture that had been spread before made him gasp as little only that he know about his own country. Within himself, he kept question this one thing, how come hundred years before, there are manuscript that told the story of the culture of ancient korean civilisation in other country. The excitement itself made him really want to know about the story behind the event. As he kept diverging in his own thoughts, the sliding door to the lecture theater swung open. From within the male student could see his lecturer was walking toward the desk which was situated on the stage. His lecturer, Professor Yoo Jae suk calmly walked past through him and put his book on tge desk. The sound of the book made the whole class in silent. As the male student knew what the action made by the lecturer meant, he close the book that he was reading.

Professor Yoo Jae suk began his class. "alrighty then, today's class will discuss about the history of korea in the perpective of other country, letbus begin". Proff Yoo started reading a chapter of an old manuscript. " the face that the leader made was a face that a desperate man was making". The whole were listening focusly the he continue. " that was a chapter of the ancient north civilization which is stated that the event that took place was in this country, the question is what is the identity of the magical being and why is that he was been chased by  a group of viking? And the biggest question mark is how can a group of viking was able to reach here, in our country, korea? So that was your assignment. You are needed to research this topic about the adventure of the viking and you are required to submit your finding in two weeks. That's all for today class. If there's no question class dismissed". Throughout the whole presentation made by the lecturer the male student was like panting. His head was spinning as the world had being crazy. He felt that he was hallucinating  as he could see the event itself that was recorded in the ancient manuscript in his point of view. The scene felt so real as the one had been chased was himself. As he try to recover himself, soneone called his name, " kim jong kook, hey are you alright? It seems like you are seing ghost. Look at you, you are sweating too much, it looks like you were just out of shower. Hey.. Hey.. Hey" it seems like the voice of his friend Jang hyuk was so far away. He kept holding his forehead. As jang hyuk kept calling him around 5 minutes. Kim jong kook started to get hold of himself again. He kept thinking about what had just happened to himself. There is no such experience like this happen to him before this. His friend jang hyuk was worried about his condition. In order to calm his friend. " Hyuk ah, don't worry, i think that maybe i was not sleeping well these day. Don't worry it's just a little headache, soon it will get better" he said that in order for him to let his friend satisfied. " kook jong, if you are not feeling well, why not go to the clinic.. Just get some medicine". Kim jong kook felt that his friend was so concerned about him and felt happy because of this. As a result, he ended up in a clinic to get some medicine.

Along the way to clinic, he kept remembering the scene in the class before. What is the.meaning of this? How cone he can experienced something like this. He thought that incident like this only happen in the movie. He guessed that he watched too many fantasy movie and decided to ignored it. After settled up the payment at the counter. He decided to go get sone refreshments at the stall. He felt that maybe the hallucination came because he neglected his diet. These day, he rarely got to eat a healthy diet because of too busy with his assignment. So he decided to spent his weekend at his hometown to met wuth his parents. As he studying at seoul, so he rarely went back home. After finished his class tomorrow, he will go back to his hometown. 

After finished his classes, he decided to take the bus to his honetown. Along the journey to his hometown, he kept reading the book that he borrowed. As he immensely reading the book, he felt the urged to sleep and without he realized he was in a deep sleep.

Once again, he felt like he was running so hard in the middle of nowhere. He looked at the surrounding, this place was full of trees and there is no single source of light. As he keep running without any direction, he saw the light of burning torches followed his trace. He speed up again and kept running with all his might.. Suddenly, his feet kicked the root of a giant tree and he fell down to the ground. As he felt the danger was coming to him, he woke up from his dream. He realized that he had been dreaming and it was the same hallucination that he had in the class before this. He kept questioning himself, what is the meaning of his dream? Soon after, he arrived at the bus terminal at his hometown..