Six

Aquarians

Down the road from Saint Blossoms was Seoul High, where male students were chosen based on their appearances rather than their grades.

Like Saint Blossoms, the boys were required to live in dorms, which meant that a fan’s only chance to see them was on the famous thirty metre stretch from the dorms to the school.

It was there at seven thirty the next morning, just before classes began, that the majority of the Hibari dorm could be found.  The girls considered it their duty to cheer on the boys as they walked to school.  It was a key part in bringing them happiness.

“Hibari-FOUR!” cheered the gang, shaking their pom-poms.

Lee Seung Gi appeared just in time to hear this cheer.  He greeted Hibari and her team of four with his ‘morning-delight’ smile and a jovial wave.  His thick wavy hair was perfectly groomed, his white shirt did not have a single crease in it, and his teeth were as white as if he had never used them before.  The famous dimple on his left cheek appeared when he saw Min Hyuk, and girls swooned as he made a beeline for the strange looking girl.

“Hello Lee Seung Gi-ssi,” said Min Hyuk in his best girl’s voice.  Komari had done Min Hyuk’s hair up so that it spiked outwards in the back.  “It is nice to meet you.  I am Kang Min Hyuk.”

Seung Gi’s eyebrows went up.  “You mean you go to Saint Blossoms?  That’s not possible.”

Min Hyuk played with the pink clip in his hair.  “Why is that?”

A dry laugh escaped the gorgeous boy.  He looked around at the cheering girls and leaned forward to whisper in Min Hyuk’s ear.  “Because we both know that you’re not a girl.”

“Mwo?” Min Hyuk jumped and put hand to his lips.  “That’s not true, Lee Seung Gi-ssi.  I am very much a girl.”

Again, Lee Seung Gi looked amused.  “Are you really a girl, Miss Kang Min Hyuk?”

“Y-yes!”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

“Then they won’t be fake.”

“What won’t be fake?”

Seung Gi’s hand shot forward and patted Min Hyuk’s stuffed B Cups.  The Hibari Four gaped in horror.  Hibari looked like she was about to faint.

“Yah!”  Shin Hye pushed forward from where she’d been hiding in the crowd and pushed Lee Seung Gi off her brother to the point where Seoul High student nearly twisted his ankle.

“How dare you touch my sister like that!” she shouted.  “Apologise at once!”

Seung Gi narrowed his intelligent eyes at her.  “Sisters?  Really?  Then I’m willing to bet that you’re not a girl either.  You two probably snuck into Saint Blossoms just to e on innocent girls.  Which means that yours will be fake too.”

“Fake?”

To everyone’s amazement, the handsome boy forward with the same hand, this time patting down Shin Hye’s very real C Cups.

He realised his mistake the instant he touched her.

“Oops,” remarked Seung Gi, looking into her eyes with fear.  “Oh no.  This is a mis-”

The punch came in sideways.  Min Hyuk’s knuckles connected with Seung Gi’s jaw, knocking it out of shape and sending him careering backwards into some of the students.

“I haaaate violence, but nobody humiliates my sister like that!” shouted Min Hyuk, nursing his hand.

It was then that Shin Hye raised the baseball bat she had been planning to gift him above her head.  Its shadow fell over Seung Gi’s skull.

“You are so dead, you ert,” she said.

“Ai-sssh!”  The most popular boy at Seoul High had no choice but to kick up his polished heels and run.

The siblings did not realise their critical mistake until they'd lost him in the maze of stairwells at Seoul High.