Reunion

Your Bias is my Housemate!
Please log in to read the full chapter

He hasn't come home for almost a week now. Did I traumatize him that much? Stupid question rosé, if it was the other way around you'd be yelling ual harrassment!

I pouted as I looked at our place. I cleaned everything and decorated it. It's all sparkly and smells good. But he didn't come home to see it.

What should I do so he can forgive me? I paced back and forth and then snapped my fingers.

I quickly got dressed and bought my materials. I'm going to give him his painted portrait. That's one of my works aside from teaching kids piano and guitar lessons.

I happily skipped on my way to the store. I always loved to buy materials. I don't know if it's some kind of addiction, but everytime I see school supplies, I just wanna buy them all. Especially the pens! So that's what I did.

I'm eating at a fastfood chain when I heard a familiar voice. I looked around but I don't see him. I followed where the voice came from and looked up. Oh, speakers. It was the group exo greeting their fans saying they'll have a fanmeet in china? Yoda's voice sounded similar to one of the members.

"I miss them so much! Can't they go back already?!" I turned to the girl on my right

"They'll be back soon, don't worry." The girl adjacent to her sighed and rolled her eyes. Seems like this has happened alot already.

"I should get going." I mumbled to myself. Maybe he'll be home tonight.


¤ ¤ ¤

"Someone's excited to go home." I threw a pillow at sehun and his stupid teasing face

"You've never invited us over. Tell me honestly, do you bring girls there?" I rolled my eyes at our leader. How many times had he asked me that?

"Let's have a sleepover soon! Netflix and chill." I raised my brows at baekhyun. We don't even have a tv!

"I moved out to be alone remember? Maybe someday but not soon." They were the ones who kicked me out. It was actually a dare and I lost the game of rock, paper and scissors.

"Whose number didn't you get?" I saw dyo smirk

"Why do you think I didn't get someone's number?" He went over the pool table and sat on the single sofa adjacent to me and crossed his legs.

"You keep looking at your phone since day 1 on our way here. You kept mumbling stupid to yourself, you kept pacing while taking glances at your phone and when a message or call comes, you jump in but sulk. So I'm assuming you couldn't text or call someone that's why you're waiting for them to contact you instead." I pouted and looked away, making him laugh.

"Did you give your number?" Kai chuckled

"No." I whispered and they laughed

"How would you expect them to contact you? We are celebrities alright, but you cannot find our personal phone numbers online." Who knows? She might really be my sasaeng. Good to know she isn't.

"Who is this someone by the way? A girl?" I suddenly felt small when they all crow

Please log in to read the full chapter