Such a Tease

Your Bias is my Housemate!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"And here I thought you ran away." A deep voice welcomed me as soon as I opened the door, making me roll my eye. I even went home a bit later, hoping he wouldn't be here.

"Why would I?" I removed my shoe, came in and dropped my body, face first, on my bed.

"You're in my space." I looked over to him and moved even further to the left. His brows furrowed. I smirked.

"Move it." Immature jerk

"What is it to you? You're not using it. If I know, you were all over the bed last night." I turned my head the other way.

"For your information, I am true to my words." He grunted, as he rolled me over to my side with one movement.

"In case you didn't notice, there's a barrier." I looked at the hotdog pillow in the middle

"This.. this is what you call a barrier?" I raised the pillow and threw it on the sofa, just to spite.

"You little.." and then we we're wrestling. Like, real wrestling. We stopped and panted when my phone rang. I was holding him in a rear chinlock, I let go and slapped his head as I stood up to get my phone.

"Oh look, she has a phone." He rolled his eyes. I was against having a tv. Aside from the space, it's annoying.

"Why are you panting?" I excused myself to lisa and calmed down

"Sorry. I ran going home." I saw the devil on my peripheral view.

"Babe, come back here, I'm about to " He moaned. He moaned!

"Omygosh! Who was that? Are you.." I cussed under my breath and threw the nearest thing to me, which was a notebook and bulls eye. Straight in the face!

"No! I uh, borrowed a laptop and accidentally opened that file. You know guys, and their ." I locked myself in the shower room to avoid more misunderstandings.

"Oooh, is it good?" She chuckled. I know she's teasing.

"Oh shut up, what did you call about?" I asked and she gasped and I hear a slap? She must've face-palmed herself

"Sorry, got distracted by that y moan." She giggled

"That was y?" I grimaced.

"Anyway! The reason for calling is that..." and she went on summarizing what happened between jisoo unnie, her husband, and the fake lover.

"Oh no." I quickly ended the call and took a bath. Once I was done

Please log in to read the full chapter