Chapter 43

Your Bias is my Housemate!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You know, I'm starting to think your girlfriend is made up." I said as soon as I dropped my body to the bed and looked at him taking off his clothes. I'm already used to it that I don't blush anymore. My eyes roamed to his v-line.. okay, maybe a bit.

"And how did you come to that conclusion?" He cocked a brow and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Oww you violent woman!" He glared and rubbed his that fell on the floor when I kicked him off of bed.

"That! The way you're acting." He stood up and brushed his boxers.

"I'm just this friendly." I rolled my eyes. That is something a cheater would say.

"Right. Why don't you go to chaeyoung then and do the same?" He smirked

"Are you perhaps jealous?" He tickled my side making me slap his arms away

"I'm not, but your girlfriend might. Oh wait. She's imaginary!" He didn't stop tickling me so we ended up wrestling.

"Aisht! Why do I always fall for that one." He glared at me as he rubbed his chin. I smiled in victory and actually did a happy dance.

"You're that happy?" I nodded and hopped off, making my land on the bed, which is bouncy.

"You lack skills bruh. Come back when you can handle me." I joked but I think it provoked him instead, judging by the way his eyes glint.

"Y-yah I'm exhausted." I laid down but he yanked the blanket off of me.

"Uh-uh. You just said to come back when I can handle you." I rolled my eys but fought back when he tried to make me tap out. In case you're thinking of something green, let me tell you we're literally in a wrestling match.

"You should know when to surrender stubborn woman." He panted, holding both of my wrists tightly in between our chests. He hovered above me, his legs on either side of mine.

"You should know not to underestimate." I held his wrist as  and slid down his legs, bringing him with me. He was caught of guard, making him lie on my bed upside down and I immediately put my legs below his neck and the other below his armpit. And stretched. Twisting his arm in the process. He screamed and tapped three times. I let go of his hand and panted. My legs still wrapped on his upper torso.

"Well maybe you are too friendly." He laughed. I feel annoyed so I kicked him.

"Yah!" He fell out of the bed with a thud.

"If you're that friendly with girls, I pity your girlfriend. You're causing her pain."

"I know, that's why I tried to let her go but she's the one keeping on coming back to me. Although not fully, I'll still take it,

Please log in to read the full chapter