Chapter 33

Your Bias is my Housemate!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Are you sure it's ok for you to be alone?" I raised a brow at lisa

"Of course. I've been alone since I moved." She looked sad a bit but smiled

"I'll see you at the hospital?" I nodded and came in. I smiled. Ah, home at last! I ran and leapt in bed. I always do that as soon as I get home. I giggled when my body bounced. I sat up and looked around. It's baby pink. Just how I like it. Although it's kinda unfamiliar.

My hands caressed the bed, didn't I have an airbed? But hey no complaints to a cute princess type queen sized bed. My things occupy the left side and there's a mini sofa at the side too.

I stood up and touched the wall sticker I forgot was there. Is it even there to begin with?



"If I had to Choose again, I'd still choose you." I read aloud and to the bottom a bright red sticker sits. P.S. I love you. I chuckled. Cute.




No wonder this is called the Cupid's Cabin. I shook my head and went to the fridge. It's full of my favorite snacks and food. Eomma must've brought them for me. My hand stopped reaching out to one side of the fridge. I looked at my hand in wonder. I closed the fridge and went back to bed.

I sighed and stared at the ceiling. Why do I feel so alone and lonely? I should just hurry and take a shower and then go back to the hospital.

I nodded to myself, at least the shower room seems familiar. I squealed when I tripped. Clumsy me. I stopped trying to get up in the bathtub and blushed.

"Omomomo rosé!" I shook the thoughts away and felt my face that's getting hot. I fanned it using my hands.

"What the hell am I thinking? So lewd." I whispered to myself and hurriedly took a shower.

•••

Hayi saw me and quickly looked at her phone and cried but no tears came. I snatched her phone to see what she's watching. I sat down with her and restarted the video.

"He looks familiar." My eyes widened

"Yoda?" I whispered

"You remember? Well that was easy." She flipped her hair

"What? Wasn't he the guy you were with?" She face-palmed.

"Shhh. It's starting." I stopped her from saying something  when the song started.

"It's the soundcheck for their concert." I nodded and focused on the video. The song started fine. He sounded good. He

Please log in to read the full chapter