Level Up

Your Bias is my Housemate!
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Remember what we taught you!! Fightinggg!" They yelled as jennie unnie drove away. I nervously gulped as I stared our house. It's ok, calm down, they just gave you advice, it doesn't mean you have to do that now. I nodded to myself. I pulle dit together and walked to go in.

"I'm hooome" I called out, I can see his back bending down to our refrigerator, with his usual clothes, nothing but his boxers. It's iron man print this time. I took off my shoes and lazily dragged my bag.

"About time young miss! Do you know what..." he turned to me and stopped his parenting. I shuffled from one feet to another as his gaze racked my body from feet to head.

"Time.. it is..." his eyes landed on mine. I puckered my lips.

"What?" I puckered my lips again, pointing at the clock. He smirked

"Welcome back." He went towards me and gave me a peck!

"What did you do?" He blinked

"Weren't you asking for a kiss?" His brows furrowed

"You asked what time it is, so I puckered my lips to the clock's direction." Which was above the fridge.

"Oh." I tiptoed and kissed his lips while he's confused.

"I'm just taking my kiss back." I bumped his shoulder on my way to bed.

"Why are you staring?" I laid on the bed facing up, my knees bent.

"Where were you? Where did you sleep? I thought you'd come home early in the morning but it's already 7 pm. And you like that." I raised a brow. He motioned to my red head, green midriff off-shoulder and tattered shorts.

"You're also wearing make up. Were you on a date?" He sternly looked at me, arms crossed.

"Yeeees?" His jaw dropped, and his hands acked to his side. He looked betrayed. I can hear Bang Yedam's original song, betrayer playing in my head.

"With who? May I remind you that I'm your boyfriend.." I sat up.

"In the eyes of your classmates." I pouted

"I was on a date with the unnies." His mouth formed and o.

"And thisss.." I motioned to how I look.

"Happens when it's girlfriend time." He cocked an eyebrow

"I thought girls just talk about guys and stuff." Wow, stereotyping.

"That too." But then again, that's what we did too.
<

Please log in to read the full chapter