School Guest

Your Bias is my Housemate!
Please log in to read the full chapter

I rubbed my forehead, I could feel the pain coming from the lack of sleep. The idiot of a giant kept on tempting me. I swear he's doing it on purpose.

"Park Chaeyoung?" I turned to our mentor, I awkwardly looked around to see everyone staring at me

"Y-yes?" School is great. School was great until someone got interested in me.

"Your phone?" I furrowed my eyebrows then realized my phone has been vibrating above my desk.

"O-oh! Sorry, emergency, excuse me." I excused myself eventhough I don't  know who's calling.

"Hello? Park Chaeyoung speaking." I answered, closing the classroom door. It's not like school school, they're not that strict.

"You brought my laptop." My brows creased and looked at my phone. It shows Handsome is calling

"When did you put your number on ny phone?" I glared like he could see me.

The school bell rang indicating the last break. My classmates passed by me as they went to the pantry, some did a handsign to eat with them I replied a no, thank you and pointed on my phone.

"Last night when you fell asleep. Anywayy I'm at your school and I'm in no position to be seen." I rolled my eyes.

"Because they might you're a criminal?"

"No, because girls and feeling girls might flock me." I jumped when he appeared on my back.

"What are you? A spy?" He rolled his eyes and shoved an identical looking bag in front of my face.

"You brought mine." I scratched my head. I never knew cause I never opened it. I just brought it out habit of having a bag with me everytime I go out.

"Wait here." I left him and got inside. I sat on my chair to make sure I didn't put anything in his bag, and true enough, his laptop was there.

I was about to stand up when he came and pushed me back down then hid below my table and pulled my chair towards him, making me squeal a bit and hold on to the edge of my table.

"What are you doing?" Before he can answer, someone came in and I cussed. Great.

"Hey roses are rosie." She giggled and I bit my tongue for nasty remarks.

"Your vlog was cute, I'm sure everyone would like to see that." Not that I care.

"What do you want?" I clenched my jaw. She leaned in my table so I had to push my chair more so she won't see

Please log in to read the full chapter