Cheaters and liers

Fruitless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After an hour in the shower I went downstairs to eat. I had prepared a meal out of an almost empty fridge. As I went downstairs I heard the utensils clattering together indicating that someone was eating.


What the......!? Sehun was eating my dinner!... 


"Sehu.... " I suddenly remembered the 'don't say my name' policy.


"What? I ordered this food from that Chinese place downtown!" He said raising an eyebrow.

 Is he kidding me? What Chinese place? Downtown? Huh! 


"No! I made that! " 


"Don't lie ! The fridge was empty!"


"How did....... you........ know?....." I was so scared at the beast.


"It's because I left it empty!" he went to the garbage can and kicked it lightly.


That's right! I refilled the fridge two days ago with my weekly allowance by Mrs Oh! 


"But why? " I asked looking down!


"Remember this. I want you to suffer for what you did to me. I will make sure you suffer endlessly. I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL !"


I stared blankly into his eyes. This beast don't deserve my love. 


"Then give me back my money! I just refilled the fridge you know? " the taller was dumbfounded from my sudden reply. 


"Look what we have here! A who talks back! ........... Why don't you go and ask your rich friend for money! You ! "


What did he say? ? 


That is it. I may starve to death but I'm not going to be insulted anymore.

I turned back and ran upstairs to my new room and slammed the door. The bed seemed warm and comfy.

'I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELL!' were the words that echoed in my head till finally I cried myself to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.
The phone rang making me woke up from my dear, comfy sleep. The only thing in this house that made me feel safe and sound was the sleep. 


'Chanyeol Calling'  it was already 9 in the morning. I didn't feel like going to the uni today. 


"Good morning!" I muttered sleepily.


"Morning!? God Lu! Did you just wake up? Aren't you coming to the uni today?"


"I'm not feeling well Channie. Plus I've got to get ready for the party too. "


"OK! Then we'll pick you up at 7?"
They can't pick me up! I live next door to the party, damn it! 


"No! No Channie. I'll be there at 7.10?"


"Is it OK with you?"


"Yeah! Fine... Gotta go! Beauty sleep time! "
"Yah! Luhan........ " I hung up before the monkey finished.
.

.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
"Hey guys!" I walked over to my idiotic friends who didn't recognize me for a while.


"Lu?!? Omo! Is this you!" Kyungie was surprised.


"Damn Lu. You look.......... Wow! I mean I bought you those clothes but I didn't think you'd actually wear them or...... do a heavy makeup to look this y! "


"Whatever! I'll go get a drink!" I said and left with Kyungie.


"Why is this sudden change Lu? Are you trying to get laid?" 


"Kinda. I mean not exactly. I just wanna beat someone to death with a stick." Kyungsoo's eyes widened.


"I can't do that! So I'm go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter