Guilt

Fruitless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Do you two know each other?" Sehun asked since he was dumbfounded from our sudden reactions.


There was a moment of silence. I waited for her to answer.


"We broke up after dating for about 2 years!!" Seo muttered.


"Oh! " Sehun wasn't bothered, but I was. We broke up!? What the hell is she talking about?


"We broke up?! Has your memory gone bad Seohyun-ssi. It has just been two and a half years. You left me for your ing business!" I couldn't hold it in anymore.


"I should've listened to Yoona! She warned me that you were about to leave me. But I didn't believe her..... " I breathed to calm myself...


"I didn't believe that you would leave me..  And if you didn't I would not have gotten stuck in this goddamned marriage!" This was all I managed to say without crying.

Her eyes were emotionless. It was blank. She was putting on her poker face.


I felt my body being wrapped and squeezed by the taller.


"It's OK! OK! " he tried to calm me down.


"How could you do that to someone you love noona? I thought that I was the cruelest in the family but it turns out that it's you." Sehun said. 


This was very different. He was arguing for me.


The taller dragged me to the door. I stopped him. 


"You know! I believed you when you said that you love me...... EVERYTIME! " I said and turned back. 


But right when I was about to leave I heard a cry behind me. 


"I HAD NO CHOICE! " She was crying!


"What do you mean you had no choice? You had every choice!" I was angry. Is she trying to defend herself?


"You think that we can do anything we want Luhan. Cause we're rich....  " she paused.


"I DID IT FOR YOU LUHAN! TO SAVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!" she spat out and fell on the floor sobbing and weeping.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 


.
.
.
.
.
.

Seohyun's POV


The day before Seohyun sang at the bar


"Did you wanted to see me father?" I asked.


"Yes. Sit down I have something important to talk to you." I sat down on the chair in front of him. 


"I know that you're dating someone.." he paused and threw a set of photos on the table. 


"Please tell me it's a rich brat from a big company!" 


"I'm sorry to disappoint you father. He's the heir of Xi Holdings." I was surprised that it took him this long to find it out.

 
"Xi Holdings!? " he tapped his head with his fingers.


"Their net worth?" 


"About 3 million dollars! " I do my homework before hand.


"You can't date him! " 


"Please father!" I did my aegyo. 


"You will leave to India in a week! " he said sternly.


I got mad. How can he say that. 


"Litsen father, I've been your perfect daughter for 18 years now! But I'm not gonna be your perfect daughter anymore! I'm going to date him and see where this goes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter