One last time

Fruitless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I want someone to fill out the paper work for the surgery... " Doc said avoiding my question... 


I caught a glimpse of the people who were running towards us.....

It was Lu's friends.


"I'll do that.... I'm his husband....." I grabbed the pen to fill out the form. 


"Wait?! What?!" I heard them talking in confusion.....

I sat down on a beach ignoring them... 


"Full name.. Xi Luhan..."


"Gender....  Male.... "


"Married or unmarried....... Married...."


"Age....? "

How old is he exactly? 


"Blood type....?"

Suddenly the form became a question mark...

I don't know anything about him....   How can I say that I love him if I don't know him? 


He must be younger than me....

I suddenly remembered his rosy lips and his cute pout. He looked like a teenager....

Bambi.... My deer....


"He's 20!" The voice  that came from behind me scared me to death. 


I turned around and saw the lady standing behind me.. 


"What Tzu? He's 20.... Don't joke.. This is for the hospital...."


"You don't know anything about him... Do you? " Her voice was super sarcastic.


She grabbed the form from me and filled it out. 


"I'm really sorry about what happened Tzu.... I love him too... "


"Huh?! You love him?! That's easier to say...... But all you did was him and insult him.... " she started waving her index finger.


"I promised Lu oppa that of anything goes wrong... I will kick your and save him.  And remember.... I keep my promises...." She got up and left..  


The confused boys approched me after a few minutes of discussion.... 


"So..... Sehun... You and Lu? " Kyungsoo directed a question.. 


"Yes.. Me and Lu.. What? " I redirected it.. 


"When did that happen? " Kai jumped in. 


"About a month earlier.... "

Why are they asking about that now?.. I thought Lu was close with them so he told them everything.... But it seems like he didn't...

Was he embarrassed by me?

I was a jackass to him... 


It hurts thinking that... 


" And why should I answere you? Huh? " My aching heart was annoyed by their questions... 


"Go and the wait for his surgery to be over...." I chased away the three boys..

They sat on the bench in front of me in confusion....

 
Chanyeol got up and left the room saying that he needed to find Tzuyu for an explanation..... 


Great... Now they'll know everything that happened between me and Lu too... 


The surgery took longer than expected.... 


When the doctor came out only me and Tzuyu were in the waiting room. The stupid trio went to the canteen and Tae and Suho were nowhere to be found... 


"Doctor how is he? Can I see him now? " I asked pushing Tzuyu aside as I ran to the doc who just finished the surgery.


"His brain is damaged than we thought. There were an internal bleeding also.. We can't tell anything yet.. He's in a coma now.. " he shook his head. 


"You can go in there... Feed him some positive thoughts... He needs to wake up..." The doc said and left.


Tzuyu was the first one to barge into the room.. 


"Oppa! See?.. You got divorced.." Tzuyu screamed as it was something to enjoy.... 


Divorce? Would he be happy if I divorce him?

Huh?!  


"Yah! Tzuyu shut your pie hole.. Kay? " 


"What?  The doctor said to make him happy..." She shrugged her shoulders... 


"Where's Taeyeon?" I asked.

She's his sister... She should be here to help him wake up.... 


"Oh! I don't know... Maybe with Suho oppa... I'll go get her... " Tzuyu left the room... 


He looked strange...

It was a look I've never seen before...

He looked peaceful...

Not the scared, clumsy, cute deer...

The bandage around

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter