Poisonous

Fruitless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh!  Luhan-ssi! What a pleasant surprise." the taller said in a surprised voice.

"What brings you here? The alcohol or the music?"


"Neither." I smiled at him while replying.

"My friends wanted to hang out since it's a weekend night. But the case is I'm too early."


"OK! If you're early..... Maybe we could have some ice cream? It's on me. We really need to discuss about that 'thing'" he air quoted the last part as if it was something to hide. 


"You mean the marriage?" I smirked since I made him uncomfortable by saying it out loud.

"OK! But it won't be over ice cream. My favorite place is closed today. That's why I'm early in the first place." I got angry at the shop owner, but it wasn't his fault anyway. 


"Hmmm.....  Then how about bubble tea?" he raised an eyebrow with that.


"Kay. Sounds good. Let's go now.  This place is not filled with great memories for me" I looked back and got out of the bar.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"We should've came separately. Now you have to go back again just to drop me off at the bar" my whine was stopped by the bubble tea shop in my sight.


"Don't worry! My car! My patrol!" his eyes were glued to the road as he parked the car. 


As we entered the shop the strawberry and chocolate fragrance tingled my nose revealing that it's a place devoted to the god of sweets. The shop was organized well even it wasn't a large place. The bell rang informing the workers that costumers have arrived. Being me, I ran to a table by the window and sat down while the other followed my lead and sat in front of me. The waitress arrived in a minute.


"Welcome to Sunny's bubble tea" the waitress greeted me with a pleasant smile and handed over the menus. 


"I'll have the usual!" Sehun said.


"Hmm..  I'll have a strawberry shortcake and a chocolate bubble tea... Sunny" I said after checking her name tag that said 'Sunny'. 


"So 1 chocolate bubble tea, strawberry shortcake and a Green tea. Coming right up"


The waitress said and left us. The shop wasn't crowded even though it was a weekend evening.


"So Luhan-ssi" Sehun raised his voice. " Did you talk with your parents?" His eyes were curious about the answer.


"I did. They said that they'll talk about it with your parents too and let me know. " I said without meeting the eyes of the taller boy.


Sehun opened his mouth to say something but suddenly he swallowed the word as he saw the waitress approaching.


She came and placed the food on the table. 


"Hey Sunny, I'll have six doughnuts togo." I was dumbfounded at the pale boy's voice who just ordered a take away. 


The waitress gave him a teasing smile. "For whom is it Sehun?"


"You know who" Sehun was blushing as he spat out the words. He flashed a smile reveling his pearl white teeth and crescent like eyes. It looks so pure and innocent. 


"I'll tell Sooyoung to pack up your order." Sunny left making the emotionless face of the taller boy blushing. 


"If she is Sunny..... Does she owns this place?" The taller swept away his blushing mood and was back to being emotionless as I directed my question to him. 


"Yes! She's a friend from my horrible past. " Was his voice shaking because he tried to hide it by looking away.


🎶Kiss me like a lie🎶
🎶As if I am your last love🎶


The silence was broken by the ringtone of my phone..


'Kai Calling'


Sehun looked at me because the conversation was interrupted. Was he angry? I suddenly felt like I didn't want to make him angry. 


"Oh.....  Excuse me Sehun-ssi. I got to take this. " I went away from the table to answer the phone. 


"Hello? Where are you guys? I came early to the bar" 


Moans were heard from the other side of the phone. 


"Sorry Luhan, It looks like we won't be able to make it today."


My face darkened as I just realized something. 


"Ewww...... Are you guys having crazy monkey , on the couch, AGAIN? Remind me to never sit on your couch EVER AGAIN." disgust was the only thing in my voice. 


"WOW Luhan, you didn't even bother to sugarcoat it this time" Kai managed to say between moans. 


"Well guess what Kai? Everything gets boring after the first time." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter