Twisted

Fruitless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day after Sehun's accident 


"Get up Oppa! You'll be late for school." Tzuyu's voice woke me up.

"I don't feel well Tzu. You go ahead without me." I muttered sleepily.

"Hmm....." Tzuyu let out a sigh.

"What are you going to do oppa?"

"About what?" I raised an eyebrow.


"I know you're faking because of Mrs. Ohs arrival. I'm your sister oppa. I've known you since birth." she gave me a pitiful look. I didn't wanna answer that. So I faked my sleep.

"Don't worry oppa. If he doesn a single thing to bother you. I'll be the one to take him down." she caressed my forehead and left the room. 


"Oh my sweet sister! " her words was like ice to my aching heart. I went to sleep for about another hour till suddenly I heard father's voice.


"Luhan Mrs. Oh is here." Father's yell woke me up. 


After a half an hour wait to get dressed, I went downstairs to face Mrs. Oh.

She seemed like she didn't have any sleep last night. My parents were looking at me too. 


"Good morning Luhan! " she greeted me with an emotionless face. Hope was twinkling in a corner of her eyes. 


"Good morning...." I paused.

Mrs. Oh opened to say something.

"Good morning mother! " I bowed politely after those words.

Mrs Oh was dumbfounded for a moment. After realizing what I  meant she gulped and got up.

"That's wonderful news!" She signed her assistant. The assistant came with a bottle of wine and four glasses.

My parents seemed relieved but sad. Of course they would be relieved. I just made a huge sacrifice for them.

"Now that you've agreed here's what you need to know. I'll let you know all about wedding details soon. I'll plan everything. You just have to get dressed and be there on the wedding day." her eyes were glowing. 


"But what about Sehun?" I was bringing up the bitter truth. Mrs. Oh's face darkened as soon as the words escaped my mouth.

"You will not speak to him till you meet him at the altar on the wedding day." I nodded in response. 


"So.....  I got to go soon. I've got a week left to plan a wedding." she was excited yet horrified at the same time. Before leaving she came to me and hugged me tightly.

"Oh Luhan. That sounds wonderful dear. " his name and mine jumbled in . It sounded so cheesy and sweet.

"See you all at the wedding!" she left humming like a kid with a lot of candy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It has been a week since me and Sehun got married.


He left for a business trip right after the ceremony and today was the first time I spoke to him in 2 weeks. 


Half an hour earlier


I got excited as the door knob started moving.

He's finally here. My wait was over. The new house my in-laws bought us as the wedding gift was too big for me to live alone..


The door opened and Sehun entered with a familiar person. They were laughing so hard about something. I recognized the other was Channie's crush.


Their laughter suddenly stopped at my voice. " Oh! You brought a friend." I was smiling as I was happy to see him. 


"Bekkie, go wait in the car." Sehun's mood changed by my presence it seemed.

I ran towards him to wrap my arms around him tightly. How I missed him all this time.


 "Sehunnie!! What would you like to eat? Invite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter