Threatened

Fruitless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The funeral was simple. Only our closest friends and family were informed.


I saw Seohyun enter the hall. She came to me and bowed politely. I bowed her back. After a few minutes at the altar she came to me..... 


"My deepest sympathy Luhan! I know how kind your parents are and how much you love them..... " she paused.


"It's like I lost my own parents..... They were family for me for years...... " She cried as she said those words....


I hugged her... 


"I know Seo....."

I haven't cried ever since Sehun's incident. I know it's bad not to deal with the emotions but right now I have to stay strong for others.. They need me.. 


"I was talking to them yesterday at the party... And all they did was talk about you two.... How you two were a match made in heaven and how much they were proud about their children...."


Really!? They said that they are proud of me?...... 


"Where's Sehun? He should be here at his in law's funeral...." Seo asked breaking the hug and wiping her tears.. 


"I don't know.. I really don't want to talk about him right now..."

I disgusted him.. He slapped me when I lost my parents.... It's not what a true husband would've done... If he's so clueless why would I ever care about him..?


"Litsen Lu.... He's a good guy. He just have a hard time expressing his feelings..."


"Really? Cuz to me he express his feelings very well....." my tone was sarcastic.


"He dated Irene for a while.... But she left him for a music scholarship in USA... That's why Sehun shutted himself from everyone else... But I feel like he might really open up to you...."


"Unnie...... " Tzuyu barged in, hugging Seohyun.... 


"I don't know what to do unnie...... " She was crying hard... 


"Taeyeon Unnie.!..."

Seo was surprised to see noona at the funeral....


"Seohyun?! Why are you here? How do you know my parents?" She was surprised too.... 


"I'm a friend of Luhan's.... But your parents?! To my knowledge you're Kim and they're Xi....!"


"My mother was a Kim. She married my stepfather after my dad passed away... I never changed my surname.... It's the only thing I've left from my father... " she started crying....


"And now..... I've lost them too...." Tae noona came to the crying ladies and hugged them... 


"Taeyeon don't say that... You still have us... " Tiffiny noona hugged her crying girlfriend. It was a crying mess.. 


Four grown woman hugging and crying..... 


Suddenly the door opened.


"Luhan!...  Suho is here... " Kyungie appeared and was staring at the crying club.... 


"Would you take care of this for a while Kyungie?" 


"Yeah! Sure.... " He said and sat down as I left.


"I'm so sorry for your loss Luhan! " Suho was standing outside.. 


"Did you guys eat well? I can arrange something...? You look tired.... Did you cry? " Suho threw me a bunch of questions...


"Let's go outside... Shall we?"

I grabbed his hand and walked outside.

Even the tree

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter