Unthinkable

Fruitless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesterday night

"So that's what happened? " Sehun said after listening to my story carefully.

I nodded.

"So Luhan.. I'm sorry about everything that happened between us... " He took a deep breath.

"I'm with Beak. And you know that. And this wedding Happend because of my uncle. Right? "

I was listening to him carefully. What is he trying to say?

"Let's get divorced..."

What? Get divorced.... How could he say that after I told him everything? Mr. Seo will crush us down.

"No.... Your uncle will destroy everything we've ever built... My parents whole life's investments..." I was almost crying.

"No.. No..... Litsen... When we get a divorce, I will give you enough money to live here.. Or another country... My uncle's power is limited to Korea."

"Then you can live with Seo noona and I can live with Bekkie. "

I was hurt by his words.... Sure... I loved Seohyun... But that was a long time ago.....

"But I love you Sehun-ah!" it was the first time I've said it to the taller in person.

"Let's not lie Luhan! I know you married me for my money..... It has been like that since high school." He looked sad. .

" So now I'm giving you what you want.. Money... And a second chance..." His eyes fixed on the floor.

"Is that what happened with Irene?"

He was being nice. So I had the guts to ask that. And his face darkened.

"Give me an answer soon Lu! "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up hearing my phone ring. It was 10 am. I've been sleeping for nearly 8 hours. I took my phone and answered it lazily.

"Hello! "

"Hello Luhan! This is Beakhyun...."

Beak? Why is he calling me?

Did something happen to Sehun?

My heart was racing....

"I got your number from Chanyeol... And this may not be the right time but I wanted to say that I broke up with Sehun...."

He broke up with Sehun? But... Why?

My sleepiness was long gone by hearing that.

"I can't do this to you anymore. I would be a disgrace to human kind if I took the only one left for you after everything you are facing right now... "

what is he talking about?....

"Chanyeol told me what happened."

What does Channie know?.. He didn't tell me anything....

Crap.. He must've told Channie about me and Sehun....

Way to go Bekkie..

"And don't worry I didn't tell him about you and Sehun..."

That's a relief... But.... But.. It was confusing. What was he doing to me anyway? And what happened?..

"But... "I said and he hung up.

What the hell was he talking about? Did he get up from the wrong side of the bed?

I scrolled to find Channie's number to ask him what happened and my eyes met something else..

Damn! 34 missed calls from Tzu!?

Is it an emergency? Is she hurt?

I heard the doorbell ring downstairs. So I got off the bed and went down stairs while dialing Tzuyu.

"Pic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter