Falling

Fruitless Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes at the loud scream of the lady in a hanbok. The scream seemed like a warcry. There was about a 10 meter distance between me and her. I started walking towards the lady to get some directions to the bar. There was something in her hand. It was a shiny, silver....... Sword? 


What the? A sword? She looked familiar. Her red lips and rosy cheeks........

Seohyun? Why was Seohyun holding a sword?


"You hate me now oppa? " she had a grin on her face. In an instant she started moving towards me with the sword pointed at me.


I was horrified. 'My crazy ex is going to kill me now' was on my mind. Adrenaline rushed through my veins making me turn around and run for my life. 

She increased her speed making the  gap between us smaller and smaller. 


I looked back to check where the crazy Seo was at. She was just a few meters away from me.

I gave up realizing that in this fight, I'm already lost. Seohyun stopped and started walking since I stopped too. Tears were falling down on the ground. I didn't wanna witness my crazy ex murdering me. I fixed my sight at the barren ground. Seohyun came near. She lifted the sword off the ground. I closed my eyes expecting the that was about to go through my fragile body. 


But I didn't feel the sword go through me. Instead I heard a loud scream. And it didn't seem like a warcry this time. This time it sounded like she was in great pain.


I opened my eyes slowly to see what had happened. Once the barren ground was now flooding with a thick red liquid. 


As I raised my head, I saw a sword that had run through Seohyun's body. Blood was oozing from her wounds and fell on the ground.


Her eyes were fixed on mine for a split second untill her lifeless body fell on the ground with a loud thud. 


I looked at my saviour. He was literally a knight in shining armour. Wait?! SEHUN? 


 He lifted me up from the ground and pulled me into a deep hug. I didn't bother to push him away. He drew comfy rounds on my back to calm me down as he rested his head on my shoulder. 


It didn't seem like I was going to  calm down anytime soon. He broke the hug and captured my lips in a passionate, deep kiss.......... 


**********************************************************************************************


I woke up from the hot breath I felt on my shoulder. A sharp pain in my head reminded me that I was at the bar last night. It took me few seconds to adjust my eyes to the bright sunlight came through the curtains. 


That dream was just....... weird. Yet it felt so good.


I looked at the person who was laying beside me. It was Sehun. My heart beat increased at the sight of the pale boy's chin on my shoulder. It didn't feel weird or odd this time. I felt so safe with his arms wrapped around my body. My thoughts were interrupted by the alarm clock that went off on the night stand waking the taller up. 


"Good morning Luhan-ssi!" I looked away to hide my blush from the taller.

"Morning!"

He got up as nothing happened.
That's when I realized that both of us were fully clothed and nothing happened. It made me sad that nothing happened. 


"What is wrong with me? Am I falling for him" I whispered myself earning a glare from the other. 


"Did you say something?" 


"It's nothing" his face seemed like my reply made him realize something.


"Oh?! You must be wondering what happened last night." he paused and took a deep breath.

"You got pretty drunk and I couldn't let you drive. Then you passed out cursing at an ex. My place was closer so I brought you here. " he said it all in one breath.


Flashbacks of yesterday came to my mind in an instant. Me saying that I hate Seohyun, then drinking scotch directly from the bottle and............ that was it. I must've passed out after that. 


"I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused." 


"It's not a big deal. It's  the least I can do to help you. "


The phone on the night stand rang. Sehun's face lit up as he answered the call. 


"Hey Honey! I was waiting for you last night what happened?"


"Is that so? Kay! I'll meet you at the uni in 10"


He hung up reveling his killer smile again.


"Hey Luhan!  Need a ride home? You'll be late for the uni you know?"


I looked at my wristwatch. It was 8.30. My lectures will start at 9.


"You should've wok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter