#CHAPTER 7

Typical Love Story

BOBBYS POV

Junhoe left a while ago.Now i felt lonely and bored.Honestly having Junhoe over was quite entertaining and fun.Its so nice here in korea.I was close to one of Junhoes friend which was Jinhwan.He is funny and easy to tease.(Stop teasing his height guys)

I heard a ding coming from my phone.

MESSAGE

Jinhwan;Hey wanna go to the mall?

me:No

jinhwan:aww c'mon 

me:last time i went with you,I ended up walking with you for almost a year and it was dreadful

jinhwan:It wont take along time and the rest of the guys are going

me:including junhoe?

jinhwan:heheh ofcourse 😏

me:SHUT UP and I'll follow

jinhwan:ok,meet up at the mall by 11.00am

I turn my phone off.I went to my closet to pick something to wear.I wore a black rip skinny jeans with an oversized black hoodie that had some gold lines on it.I fixed my hair and headed out.I was wearing my black with gold lining shoe.

I went outisde and went on the bus to go to the mall.I was a little late since there was a traffic jam.

I quickly went in the mall and start to search for them.Why did Jinhwan had to choose the biggest mall.I litteraly search them for a whole 2 hours.My phone died so i didnt know what to do.

I saw a cafe  and went there.I ordered a drink and sat comfortably at one of the seat.I drank my coffee and relaxed my self.Im too tired to go and search for them.

*20 minuites later*

"There you are bobby!!"I heard jinhwan scream.I look up and saw them.I smiled and stood up."We have been trying to find u for ages"jinhwan said."Well sorry my phone died and i didnt know wher  you guys were"I said sheepishly.

"Well its jinhwans fault for choosing a giant mall"Junhoe said."True"the rest said."Whatever"He said.We began following Jinhwan to the shop he wanted.this is going to take forever,Well atleast Junhoe is here to accompany me.