#CHAPTER 11

Typical Love Story

BOBBYS POV

I cant beleive I gave him a peck.I could feel my cheeks blushing.I heart humming and giddy laughte run the kitchen."You guys were so cute!!"Mom said as i entered the kitchen."you saw it,didnt you?"I said sighing."Yup"Mom said.

"I knew you two would be together!"Mom said."Whatever"I said."Oh btw i have to go back to ia because your grandma got sick again,so i'll come back home at the end of this month"Mom said."aww,whos gonna cook me food?"I ask.

"Junhoe?"Mom said and a blush spread on my cheek."Aish youre soo adorable"Mom said pinching my cheeks."oww that hurts"I said.

I joke around with mom before going back to my room.I layed on the bed and closed my eyes feeling sleepy.

*skip to saturday*

The doorbell rung and i went to the door.Junhoe was standing there."Hi"He said smiling."Hi"I said letting him in.We went to my room and i sat back on my bed an dhe sat beside me."what are you doing here?"I ask him.

He smile and hugged me.I was taken aback."I missed you"He said.I hug him back.We both were laying on the bed cuddling.He then kissed me which i responded back.The kiss suddenlt became heated.I could feel a blush spread on my cheek.

"Your so cute"he said pinching my nose."oww that hurts"I said covering my nose.He then chuckled and kissed the tip of my nose which made me blush deeper.

"Aishh your so cute that youre going to be the death of me"He said hugging me tighter."yah i cand breath"I said giggling.He laughed back and we spend the rest of the day cuddling and sharing kisses.