#CHAPTER 10

Typical Love Story

JUNHOE POV

I finally confessed to Bobby.Ive had a crush on him ever since i laid eyes on him.He was cute,very cute.I always wanted to confess to Bobby but well,I was afraid he didnt like me that way.I was determined to confess to him after that night we kiss.I was shock at first because I like him and didnt know he liked me also.

"Yah june,let go i need to breath"Bobby said.I let go of him and he took ina deep breath."Heheh sorry"I said fo him."Its ok"He said smiling to me."Lets go before we get in trouble"He said."Can i call you Jiwon instead and are we u know.."I said blushing.He chuckled and said "Sure and yes were a thing" blushing alittle which was cute.

I took his hand and intertwined them with mine.He was blushing and it was so cute.Im gonna die because of his cuteness.We walk down the stairs and into the classroom.Everyones eyes were on us.I could feel Jiwon hiding behind my back."Ok class,Junhoe,Bobby sit down"Mrs.Jung said.Thank god she came in time.I sat at my seat while jiwon sat infront of me.Hanbin nudge me and i saw him smirk which i just rolled my eyes.

"Ok so Mrs.Jeon ask me to collect your project so hand it in now"Mrs.Jung said."I took out the project and kick jiwons chair alittle.He turned around and I gave him the project.I saw him felt releived.He turned around just in time for Mrs Jung to collect it.After that we began studying.

*skip end of school*

"Yo are you guys dating or smth"I heard hanbin ask.Jiwon went to the bathroom."Y-yeah"I said blushing alittle."Oooh"Donghyuk said.At the right time Jiwon was dones in the bathroom.We were looking at him in silence,I dont know why."Is somethimg wrong?"He ask."N-nothing"I said."Ok,we should go its getting pretty late"Jiwon said and we all started walking.

"Bye guys!"Jiwon said.Me and Jiwon had the same path to our house and the other guys didnt.I hold his hand i saw him blushing.When we arrived he look at me.He tiptoed and gave me a peck."Bye" he said and went inside.I was blushing.He wasss soooo adorablee!!