#CHAPTER 6

Typical Love Story

JUNHOE POV

I woke up early like usual.I was still half asleep.I found my phone and check what time it was.Oh today is Saturday and it was currently 7.00 am,too early.After about 5 mins I just notice im not in my room.I check my phone and saw many calls and messages from my bro.I then notice that someone was cuddled up against me under the cover.

I open the blanket and saw it was bobby.My cheeks were red as a tomato.I texted my bro saying I fell asleep at a friends house.I then look back at bobby.He fit my embrace perfectly.Our legs were tangled with each other.I thought it was nice even tho we werent even that close.I lay comfortably back down at the bed while cuddling him back.It felt warm and nice.

I keep on staring at his face.Without knowing I feel back asleep.

BOBBY POV

I woke up and tried to move but was caged.I saw that Junhoe's arm was tightly secured around me.I could feel the blood rushing up to my face.I look up and saw Junhoes face.The sun shone on his face making his featured more noticeable.I keep on staring not knowing how long it have been.

"You know,Taking a picture would last longer"He said.I was suprised That he was actually awake.I took my phone and took and picture."Yah why did you take a pic?"Junhoe said.I sat up and said"You told me taking a pic wouldnlast longer so why not?"."Wow you took my words litteraly"He said sitting up also."You were awake?"I ask him.

"Yup"he said."Why didnt you wake me up?"I ask."Well you were all cuddle up against me and I barely saw you as you were hiding under the blanket,it was cute"He said which made me blush.

Then there was a knock on the door."Bobby,breakfast"Mom said."Well lets go"Junhoe said and stood up.I stood up and followed him downstairs.I saw mom grinning while eating breakfast."You saw it didnt you"I said to her"Saw what?I saw nothing,heheh"Mom said.

"Morning Mrs.Kim"Junhoe said"Oh just call me mom"Mom said"Mom!"I said frustrated."What?"She said."o-ok then m-mom"Junhoe said awkwardly and well mom being mom was fangirling.This day couldnt get even better (note the sarcasm)

(double update on Junhoes Bday :) )