#CHAPTER 3

Typical Love Story

BOBBY POV

MESSGES

unknown:hey im junhoe and I was wondering where we should do our project

me:lets do it at my house *adress*

junhoe:I'll be there at 10

me:sure

I turn my phone off and check the clock.right now was 9 30 so in another half an hour he would be here.I decided to clean my room for first well not really first impression.

*skip 30 min later*

*ding dong*Well I guess he is hear.I open the front door and was amazed.Junhoe honestly looks hot right now.He was wearing a pair of black rip jeans with a black T-shirt and a leather jacket."Wow"I said"Excuse me?"Junhoe ask probably confuse"Nothing,come in"I said as I let him in my house.

We both walk upstairs to my bedroom."Lets start the project"I said.We sat at my study table and began discussing."You do this part while I do this part"I told him."Ok"He said.I was in the middle of doing my part but I feel sleepy so i accidentally fell asleep.

JUNHOE POV

"Hey have you finish your part?"I ask him.There was no reply so I turn my head and saw him sleeping.He looks cute.Omg what am I thinking about.He is a guy your a guy.But still I admit he does look cute.

I lay my head down while staring at his face.The soft snored that left his mouth was cute also.Everything about him is cute.I unconsciously smile.I feel relax,without knowing I fell asleep also.

THIRD PERSON POV

The two boys didnt know that bobby's mother had arrived home after buying groceries."Bobby!"His mother scream but no reply.His mother walk upstairs and was smiling at the scene.Bobbys mother decided to let them sleep and would wake them up lwter if she needs to.

Bobbys mother smile while cooking.His mother honestly wasnt against bobby being homoual.His mother is happy if he is happy.