#CHAPTER 1

Typical Love Story

BOBBY POV

A groan escape my mouth as I woke up.I turn the alarm off and got out of bed.I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth then took a shower.I wore my uniform and fix my hair

I went downstairs to eat my breakfast."Morning bobby"Mom said as she continues to cook."Morning mom"I replied back.As soon as I sat down on my chair my mouth started to water as I look at the pancakes.Pancakes are my favorite food."Since today is your first day of school I made you pancakes"Mom said.I smile to her and said"Thank you so so soo much mom"I told her.I then stuffed my mouth with  pancakes.It was so fluffy and sweet.The best breakfast ever.After eating I put my dish in the sink and went to grab my phone and bag.I bid goodbye to my mother before going to school.

I put on my earphones while walking a 15 minuite walk to school.I soon arrived and honestly the school doesnt look that bad.My mom and me settled things down yesterday because my mom doesnt want be to be incompetent for the first day of school.

Ms.Kim that is my teacher told me to come to her office after I arrive at school."Oh you're here already bobby,come follow me"She said as we walk to the classroom."Wait here,come in when i call you"She said as she walk in the classroom.

"Ok everyone settle down,today we have a new transfer student,come in"She said and I guess thats my que.I walk in the classroom and stood infront."Hello everyone my names Kim Jiwon,I used to live in ia and if you guys want you can call me Bobby either name is fine and I hope we all get along"I said and heard claps.

"Ok you cant sit down next to...Junhoe"Ms.Kim said as she pointed to a seat next to a guy with thick eyebrows and black hair.I walk to the seat next to him and settle down."Ok get out your textbook and lets start our lesson"Ms.Kim said and wrotes useless stuff on the board.

I took my textbook out of my bag and open it to the page she said.I tried fl focus but I just cant.Suddenly someone tap my side and I saw it was Junhoe"Yes?"I whisper."Can I borrow a pen?"He ask."Sure"I said and gave him a pen.I sigh and hopefully class is not long because break time is my favorite time of the day in school.I mean ofcourse it is who doesnt like it.