#CHAPTER 5

Typical Love Story

BOBBY POV

Me and Junhoe are curently walking together.We were going to my house to do the homework.It was honestly awkward.We walk silently.

We soon arrived at my house.I saw a note on the table saying Mom had to go somewhere."You can go upstairs im going to get some snacks"I told Junhoe who nodded and left.

I open the fridge and took two can of coke and some snacks.I brought the food upstairs."You know what,lets play some games,we will do the project next time"I told him."Sure"He replied.I sat down on the bed and we started playing games on my Xbox."Yes I win!"Junhoe said"No fair,you cheated"I said."You didnt say play by the rules did ya?"He mockingly said."Pfft whatever"I said.We continued playimg.

its been like 3 hours now and I was still playing.Junhoe was laying on my lap while using his phone.I dont think he notice.I honestly was flustered at first when I noticed it but then I didnt mind it.

I pause the game and check what time it was.it was 7 o'clock.I saw that junhoe had fallen asleep while cuddle up to me.I blush and tried to calm down.Hsi face was near me like about only 10 cm away.

But then again i felt calm.So without thinking twice I cuddled back and soon fell asleep in his warm embrance.It was nice and comfortable.

(A/N:Honestly Im going with the flow so Im not sure where im going with the story,sorry the chapters are short :p )