#CHAPTER 2

Typical Love Story

BOBBY POV

My stomach growl as I felt hungry.I didnt ate enough pancakes.I only ate one and one half of pancake since I dont really have a good appetite in the morning.I saw that only a minuite left before class is over.

"Ok class over get out you hungry pigs!"Mr.Park said jokingly.I dash out and ran to the cafeteria.I bought a chicken sandwich and a water bottle.I was going to a table but then my phone rang.I answered the call and it was from mom."Hello?"I said"Oh bobby how was class?!"Mom said excitedly"Mom wait for me to come home,geez"I chuckle while rolling my eyes."Ik,Ik im just so excited!"Mom said"I know you are mom but im having lunch right now so talk to you later"I told her.I bid goodbye to her and ended the call.

I look up and saw Junhoe?."Yes?"I ask him confused."Um...well here's your pen and well....my friends over there dared me to ask you to come sit with us"Junhoe said as he scratch his neck."sure"I said smiling as I took my pen and put it in my pocket.

I followd Junhoe to his friends table.I sat next to Junhoe."Hello"A guy with brown hair said."Hi,my names Kim Jiwon or you can call me Bobby"i said"why do you use bobby?"He ask"Well since I used to live in ia,the people there had a hard time pronouncing my name so I made like a nickname which is bobby"I explain."Oh,well my names hanbin,yunhyeong,chanwoo,donghyuk,Jinhwan and Im sure you know Junhoe"Hanbin said as he pointed ot each person.

We began talking and joke around.These guys are fun to be around honestly.The bell rung which ended the fun everyone was having.I bid goodbye to them except for Junhoe since we had the same classroom.

I sat at my seat and waited the teacher with a textbook open.I saw that Junhoe was secretly glancing at me.Me being me was curious so I decided to ask."Is something wrong?"I ask"O-oh..um I wanted to ask for your phone number"He said.I nodded and wrote my number down on a piece of post it note.I gave him the note and continue reading my textbook.

Soon the teacher came in and started teaching."ok everyone I will be partnering you guys for the project"Mr.Jeon said.He partnered up most of the poeple by now and then he said"lastly bobby and Junhoe"Mr.Jeon said."ok then class dismiss"Mr.Jeon said and left.

"Lets start the project tommorow"I said to Junhoe."u-uh sure"Junhoe replied.I stood up ready to go home.Finally the best part of the day.