[DaBin] A Late Night Thought

SF9 side stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by SF9 Dawon & Rowoon – Yanghwa Bridge cover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KT0dpdGsrmk

It’s already half past 3 am but Youngbin can’t seem to sleep yet. He had just finished monitoring their stage performance and watching the member’s individual fancams. Tomorrow he’ll gather the kids and discuss for improvements in their performance. He turns to his side and saw his roommate, Jaeyoon have already fallen deep into his sleep. He went out from the room slowly to get water from the kitchen. Their dorm is so quiet means that all the members and managers are sleeping in their room already.

He saw the desk lamp in the living room is light up indicating there’s someone there. He cancelled his plan of going to the kitchen and walks toward the living room instead to check who it is. As he came closer, he saw Dawon laying on the couch eyes open, face upward currently having a deep thought. He saw the opened cans of beers on the table beside him.

Maybe this is one of the night. Youngbin thought in his head. Before they debut, Youngbin always find Dawon in this position almost every nights after their monthly evaluation. He always blaming himself every time the team got a negative comments from the higher ups.

Dawon didn’t even moved when Youngbin come closer to him and sat beside him on the couch.

“What are you thinking off?”

“Nothing.”

“Then why are you here?”

“Just because.”

Youngbin sighed while Dawon keeps on staring the ceiling. He is frustrated when the younger guy didn’t want to share his thought. Unlike the others, Dawon will always keep all of his fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter