[DaBin] Mamma Mia Part 2

SF9 side stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know, I always have to take a cold shower at night, you want to know the reason?"

12 hours before...

He's their leader, so he thought he shouldn't have this kind of feelings towards the member. He always thought he treats all of them the same. Not until Inseong pointed out that he cares the most only at Dawon. Being the eldest, Inseong always giving him advices. And Youngbin usually follows the elder's advice but not when he tells him to confess at Dawon. Inseong is so tired of hearing the one sided story from each person making him sighs and whisper "Stupid fools." when both of them came to him.

"Inseong-ah... I am really really REALLY SAD." Said Youngbin with his aegyo.

"Stop doing that puppy look before I punch your face, what do you want?"

"Dawonie... he's babysitting Hwiyoung. I hate him looking so adorable in front of Hwiyoung. Why won't he do that to me?"

"Maybe because you're scared he found out about your feeling to him hence making you went to the maknae more?"

"But I cannot stand him. He's SO ADORABLE WITH THAT FACE. You know the shower water is so cold each time I dreamed about that cutie."

"Stop that Youngbin, don't tell me your dream.. you're the one pushing him away from you."

Youngbin only pouts at the elder as an answer.

"You know what Youngbin, you need to monitor Dawon's eyes more. He always staring at this particular member more as he's in love with him. You'll know who is he in love with."

Youngbin is shocked at the confession. Dawon? Love a member? Like a real SF9's member? One of them???? He turned his head to ask more at Inseong but the latter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter