Memories

Guarded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“I must be crazy”

Irene said to herself. She pulled Seulgi by her collar and close to her face and looked at Seulgi in the eyes.

“KANG SEULGI! DON’T YOU REMEMBER ANYTHING?!!” She asked in a dreadful tone. Seulgi slowly shook her head while being confused what Irene was saying.

Irene revealed Seulgi’s chest area and pointed at the red spots on her chest and collar bone.

“Haven’t you remembered where you got these?!!” Irene asked aggressively.

“No. Have you?” Seulgi answered with her normal cold tone and poker face.

“Hurry and remember. And tell me that what I remembered was wrong!” Irene stated angrily. She let go of Seulgi, turned around and face palmed.

“Where are you going?”  Seulgi asked.

“I’m going to get some water. I think I’m going crazy!” Irene answered in frustration and left the room.

Seulgi just shrugged what Irene said and went to get her laptop. Her fingers started to dance on the laptop’s keyboard. She started to search for the incident and took note of what she saw on the scene personally. She searched for her phone and dialled to call someone.

“What made our Kang Seulgi to call all of a suuden?” a female voice answered the call.

“I need your help” Seulgi answered in a called voice.
“Yah. I thought you’re mad because I told her your weakness?” the voice responded. It’s the same person who told Irene about Seulgi’s weakness on gory stuffs, the one working at the restaurant.

“Yup. And now is the time for you to payback” Seulgi said.

“Shiro!(I don’t want to). Not until you visit me here!” The female voice hung the call ending it with the sound of stucking her tongue out.

“Aish. This girl really.” Seulgi said to herself. She checked the date for tomorrow.

“It’s already tomorrow huh? time run so fast.” Seulgi stated sadly while being sunk on her thoughts.

The next day

Irene saw Seulgi wearing casual clothes instead of her normal suit. She was just wearing a grey hoody, pants and white shoes with cap on her head. It’s fascinating once again for Irene to see Seulgi on casual clothes for the first time.

“Is that your new uniform?” She asked sarcastically.

“Nope. I’m going for a day off” Seulgi stated firmly. Irene looked at her in confusion.

“What? A personal guard can get a day off? And you didn’t even inform me earlier.” Irene complained.

“That’s why I’m informing you right now.” Seulgi countered.

“But..but..” Irene trailed off wanting to stop Seulgi.

“Review our contract. It’s written there that I can have a day off. Someone will replace me from our company today” Seulgi explained and left. Irene quickly looked for the contract to confirm it.

3. The bodyguard will be allowed to have a day off twice a month.

“What the? It’s really true. Their company is really unique” Irene let out a sigh.

Irene’s point of view

She said that she would protect me but now she left me like it was nothing. She said that my life might be in danger but she has a time to get a day off. I sulked at my bed, I looked around the room and I find it so empty without my bodyguard. I feel calm just by seeing her sitting on the couch busy doing her stuff.

“I miss her already” I unknowingly said but slapped my mouth as I heard my own words.

“Are you crazy Irene?! Miss her? And why do you miss her?!” I talked to myself in disbelief. Then the question sunk into my mind.

“Why do I miss her?”, asking myself trying to figure the answer.

“Maybe you like her?” I was surprised as a voice whispered into my ear. I looked up and saw a petite blonde girl wearing coat attir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter