Lost

Guarded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Third person's point of view

 

It's been how many days from the last time Irene saw Seulgi. It made her stare blankly most of the time. It became a distraction to work that Irene decided to have a break for a while. She's walking at the sidewalk not being herself and again gazing in the air drowned with her thoughts of Seulgi until she finally stopped at a pedestrian lane waiting for the go signal to cross the street.

 

Irene's point of view

 

'You came back Seulgi but it looks like you didn't come back for me.

 

You're unexpectedly continuing your life well without me.

 

That's so unfair Ddeulgi-ya'

 

Thoughts came rushing through my mind. I felt frustrated what to think. From that time she left me until now, my feelings never changed hoping that one day we'll bump into each other like a destiny.  I was able to see you in front of my eyes just a few meters away but how come you're still out of my reach? 

 

"I think I'm losing my mind" I said to myself while staring blankly in front of me not focusing on anything in particular. But a figure stood out among the rest from my view, a person standing at the other end of the pedestrian lane. She stood still like a statue while her eyes locked on mine  and mouth slightly open as she exhale causing for fog  to came out from because of the cold weather. 

 

"Seulgi.." I said under my breath. I can't believe what I'm seeing, the person I've been longing for came to me unexpectedly.

 

Seulgi's point of view

 

I intentionally walked outside today thinking that I might meet that person unexpectedly. I can't bring myself to go to their house being ashamed from what I did. I remembered that day clearly, hearing shouts from the top of her lungs cracking up with the words she's screaming. I definitely heard it all clearly but I can't bring myself to turn around and looked at her because I might just start running towards her. I didn't want her to see my face with my tears falling so instead I held it all in and didn't look back at her.  I surely knew that she's cursing my existence but then I think the heaven was with me today letting me to see this familiar girl not just to my eyes but also to my heart.

 

"Irene.." I whispered to myself staring at the lovely lady across the street.

 

Third person's point of view

 

 Both of them started walking as the signal for pedestrian to cross the streets went green with both of them staring at each other as if everything around them didn't exist.

 

A tear fell from Irene's right eye upon confirming that it was really Seulgi as she comes closer while Seulgi's face remained unreadable wearing a serious but soft emotional face but started to get teary-eyes after a few seconds. With their heartbeats rising and being overwhelmed seeing each other made the two nervous and happy at the same time as they inch closer to each other. Then Irene stopped a few meters away from Seulgi and opened her arms wide and smiled warmly to Seulgi.

 

'I wanted to run to you and feel your warm hug but this time I want you to make an effort and run to me instead' Irene thought of.

 

But Seulgi's face changes as soon as she saw a wild car moving aggressively towards Irene and it made her ran towards Irene with fear in her eyes and in a split second Seulgi was able to push Irene resulting for Seulgi being hit by the car with her body stumbled on the wind shield, to the top of the car and down to the ground because of the impact. 

 

Irene ran and leaned down to Seulgi who was bleeding heavily from her head. She wanted to hug Seulgi but she has a complete knowledge of not touching Seulgi to prevent any complications on Seulgi. Irene's body where trembling seeing Seulgi like that but manages to call for an ambulance.  It was worse than seeing Seulgi when she was beaten up with bad guys, this time Seulgi was almost lifeless but manages to touch Irene's face slowly.

 

"Found you..." Seulgi whispered with her voice shaking. Irene held Seulgi's hand.

 

"Pabo.. I found you first.." Irene responded with tears forming in her eyes.

 

"Hang on Seulgi! Stay on me! Don't close your eyes.." Irene commanded repeatedly while squeezing Seulgi's hands with tears falling from her eyes as she sees Seulgi slowly closing her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter