A Piece of You

Guarded
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person's point of view

"Hi babe, want to have some fun tonight? I miss you already"

A male voice echoed on the other end of the call. Irene immediately said yes. The call ended but before her phone turns to sleep mode a name flashes on her phone screen.

V-oppa~

Irene looked at the time then glanced to her bodyguard mischievously trying to figure a way how to escape from her then an idea came up to her mind. She acted normal like she's not planning on something.

"Ms. Kang, would you like to watch something? It's a good series." Irene invited. She switched the television on with the remote and sat on the couch where Seulgi usually sleeps while Seulgi was just standing looking at how weird Irene was acting for her. Irene never acted nice to her so that simple invitation was something she should not fall for. Irene turned the channel she wanted.

"It's almost time for my favourite." Irene stated as she switch channels. After a few seconds, she finally stopped at a channel. Seulgi glanced at it, there she saw "Walking Dead" (American TV series) with bunch of zombies eating the flesh of a human with blood and human organs everywhere.

Seulgi's eyes widened for she was caught off guard. She can feel her stomach circling and her insides trembling. She immediately covered as she makes a sound when people vomits. She tried her best to pull herself together and not vomit but later on failed to do so and ran straight to the restroom. Irene can't stop laughing at how Seulgi's face turned pale as soon as she saw gory stuffs like that.

*FLASH BACK*

At the restaurant earlier

Irene went to the restroom, she spotted a staff having her free time on the counter. Irene approached her discreetly so that Seulgi won't notice. She was still curious about Seulgi's background. She first met Seulgi at the same restaurant, so Irene thought she can gather information with the employees about her bodyguard.

"Excuse me, May I ask you something?" Irene asked politely and the employee allowed her to ask.

"By any chance, do you know that girl over there?" Irene pointed at Seulgi who was busy eating. The employee examined Seulgi from a far trying to recognize her.

"Sorry ma'am, but it's the first time I saw her." the employee apologizes. Irene sighed upon hearing that and the employee noticed it. Before Irene could walk away, the employee's statement stopped her.

"But she looks someone who worked here before" that made Irene turned back and hyped up.

"Really? Can you tell me anything about her life? Personality? Anything?" Irene shot some questions.

"Hmm. But why do you ask?" The staff asked in suspicion. It caught Irene off guard. She tried to think of a proper reason.

"Uhm. Nothing. She's interesting. She served at me once and I didn't really had the chance to thank her hospitality" Irene reasoned nervously.

"Ahh. She's really good at that. I guess you're not a bad person. I can't tell you about her life to give her privacy but I'm certain with one thing, she hates gory things/concepts like in the movies or what so ever. " the staff stated then excused herself because she needs to assist a customer.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Irene was not sure if Seulgi was the same person who actually worked there before based on the staff but decided to try what she was informed and there she succeeded. While Seulgi was non-stop vomiting, feeling so weak in the bathroom, Irene sneaked out, ran to her car and drove fast to the club feeling so happy that she manages to get away from her bodyguard.

At the Club

Loud music played by the DJ consuming the club area, people dancing on the floor, some with bottles in hand and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter